By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Gamers Are Better At Sex

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Masterchief...doesn't like sex, but Kratos does. End of story.

P.S.

Mario saves peach a thousand times only to still get none. Kratos has a fight has sex and walks back into a fight. WHAT NOW!?

Girls want what they can't have, not a womanizer.

Master Cheif is like that desperate chick with low self esteem. She will try hard to satisfy. Kratos don't give a damn.

I wonder what the responses would be for "how frequently do you have sex?" Do Nintendorks get the most?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Kuramakun said:
curl-6 said:
Kuramakun said:
curl-6 said:
Kuramakun said:
I was under the impression that most Xbox Gammers are Either Obese or 8-15 year old kids.

Something is wrong with this article :O

I was great at sex when I was 15...

at 15 I was catching Pokemon... Damn I feel old. I was a good kid O.o lol

I never said it was with someone else. ;)

How old are you? Cos I sometimes feel ancient at 24, surrounded by 18 year olds who don't remember the SNES...

27, turning 28... I feel ancient too... lmao. But then again we lived the golden age of video game and wouln't change those momments for anything.

Amen brother, I wouldn't swap growing up in the SNES years for any other era. :)

I guess I'll feel young again when I graduate University, and work with people in their 30s-40s instead of going to class with kids fresh outta high school, haha.

Of course Xbox gamers are the best at sex. They are "always on" after all.

Study done in the UK, that's all you gotta hear to realize the study sucks when it comes to a sex life.

walsufnir said:

somebody should tell ps-users that real girlfriends don't look like this (and won't improve their skills):

And another one:

Mothers won't be happy to wash the bed clothes...

Why did you upload a picture of your room?

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

I wonder what the responses would be for "how frequently do you have sex?" Do Nintendorks get the most?

As a Nintendo fan, I didn't get laid at all until I was 23, but since then, I've had tons. :p

walsufnir said:

somebody should tell ps-users that real girlfriends don't look like this (and won't improve their skills):

And another one:

Mothers won't be happy to wash the bed clothes...

I mean, aren't PS users supposed to be into JRPGs and games like Persona more than the rest? :p

curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:

As a Nintendo fan, I didn't get laid at all until I was 23, but since then, I've had tons. :p

From 1 girl? or many?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:

From 1 girl? or many?

Two, one was a fling, the other is now my girlfriend.

curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:

From 1 girl? or many?

Two, one was a fling, the other is now my girlfriend.

That doesn't count then

I consider myself a Nintendo fan too, only had the 1 girlfriend.

Maybe we're more faithful, Sony fans are womenizers, and MS fans are just those despeate people, who are just so grateful to get laid.

I'm sticking with that.