By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Fans up To Massive Disapointment as Xbox will Destroy them Next Gen (Selling Own Buildings is Not Enough)

gooch_destroyer said:
Argh_College said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Argh_College said:
The higher thy are... The Harder They Fall.

who Microsoft? ;)

Ps4.

If their is one company that knows what they are doing in the Console space is microsoft, look at all the profits, Sony keeps shrinking and selling their own buildings.

I heard the X-box wasn't making them that much money. and I wouldn't call it a games console anymore.

Not making much on 360 (compared to other MS endeavors such as Windows and Office) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Losing billions on PS3

MS didn't intend the Xbox to be a huge money maker. Consoles are becoming PCs and they felt they should be in that market.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Argh_College said:

Playstation 4 Slogan: The higher they are... The Harder They Fall.

Sony Fans are really hyped with Ps4, fiasco seems inevitable.Just Like Vita this will be fun to watch, Xbox Hype is though the roof, although is bad, marketing is marketing just like Iphone 5 sales were out of water after all the bad marketing.

Xbox domination will be fun to watch and Ps Brand will shrink to the bottom of the Ocean, it started with Vita, it will end with Ps4.Watch and See, this is going to be monumental.

You Sony Fans are really excited, you really dont know that M$ is going to destroy youre lovely Sony, it wont be even fun to watch.

Ohhh we got the games fore the cores, who cares.. Wii Sold 100 milions and those werent Core Gamers for sure.Rest in Peace Sony Fans, your days are numberes.

Good Luck Next Gen, this site will be a funny place to watch once every NPD starts coming out.

im already predicting sutff:

Xbox 720 - 3.2m NPD December 2014

Ps4 - 450k 

ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS DAYS!

Save this thread, its going to be remembered.

pezus said:
And they say Sony fans are over-confident...

Exactly. I'm glad this thread was made. I'll be sure to bump it up in the future regularly for entertainment reasons :D

Playstationfan12 said:
wow this guy is such an xbox fanboy its not even funny.

So are many Sony-fans. "Deal with it" :)

do you ever look at yourself and realize why you get banned all the time?

silly posts like this, which contribute nothing but flame wars, i suggest you grow up, or at least keep these wild fantasy's in your head

Around the Network

"Xbox Hype is though the roof"

The Xbox 360 had a a lot of first day buyers who owned PS2's and even more defected because of PS3 price later on (like myself). It's up in the air because the PS4 will launch first this time and will still have all the third party support needed. Who knows what Sony has up their sleeve for E3? I highly doubt this new gen will go down how the PS3 did if Sony launches with a fair price and launches at a good time.

007BondAgent said:
do you ever look at yourself and realize why you get banned all the time?

silly posts like this, which contribute nothing but flame wars, i suggest you grow up, or at least keep these wild fantasy's in your head

Do I remember correctly you were also banned not long ago?

Somini said:
pezus said:
And they say Sony fans are over-confident...

Exactly. I'm glad this thread was made. I'll be sure to bump it up in the future regularly for entertainment reasons :D

Like those threads we saw for years saying PS3 was going to surpass the 360?

Didn't happen in 2009... or 2010... or 2011... or 2012. But maybe 2013!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Argh_College said:

Playstation 4 Slogan: The higher they are... The Harder They Fall.

Sony Fans are really hyped with Ps4, fiasco seems inevitable.Just Like Vita this will be fun to watch, Xbox Hype is though the roof, although is bad, marketing is marketing just like Iphone 5 sales were out of water after all the bad marketing.

Xbox domination will be fun to watch and Ps Brand will shrink to the bottom of the Ocean, it started with Vita, it will end with Ps4.Watch and See, this is going to be monumental.

You Sony Fans are really excited, you really dont know that M$ is going to destroy youre lovely Sony, it wont be even fun to watch.

Ohhh we got the games fore the cores, who cares.. Wii Sold 100 milions and those werent Core Gamers for sure.Rest in Peace Sony Fans, your days are numberes.

Good Luck Next Gen, this site will be a funny place to watch once every NPD starts coming out.

im already predicting sutff:

Xbox 720 - 3.2m NPD December 2014

Ps4 - 450k 

ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS DAYS!

Save this thread, its going to be remembered.

100 % like 100 % saved you are my hero . Your thread is the big slap in Sony loyality boys love it 100 %