By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Fans up To Massive Disapointment as Xbox will Destroy them Next Gen (Selling Own Buildings is Not Enough)

what did i just read? i also think sony won't dominate as much as some on vgc might think (which doesn't mean sony won't maybe "win") but wow!

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
007BondAgent said:
do you ever look at yourself and realize why you get banned all the time?

silly posts like this, which contribute nothing but flame wars, i suggest you grow up, or at least keep these wild fantasy's in your head

Do I remember correctly you were also banned not long ago?

for saying online should be free, which happened to be my only infraction "ever"

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The Xbox 360 had a a lot of first day buyers who owned PS2's and even more defected because of PS3 price later on (like myself). It's up in the air because the PS4 will launch first this time and will still have all the third party support needed. Who knows what Sony has up their sleeve for E3? I highly doubt this new gen will go down how the PS3 did if Sony launches with a fair price and launches at a good time.

More Knack trailers?

Unless, they have GT6. I think they blew their load already.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Somini said:
pezus said:
And they say Sony fans are over-confident...

Exactly. I'm glad this thread was made. I'll be sure to bump it up in the future regularly for entertainment reasons :D

Like those threads we saw for years saying PS3 was going to surpass the 360?

Didn't happen in 2009... or 2010... or 2011... or 2012. But maybe 2013!

lol the irony!

You're saying the two are the same, yet you approve of one and the other you dismiss. You should look hypocrisy up in the dictionary ;)

pezus said:
Yeah, save this thread because you will be proved awfully wrong.

Even if Xbox wins NPD, that's to be expected. Sony has the rest of the world behind them and will continue to do so.

And it took them three console generations to do it ^_^

Around the Network

Nextgen, consoles are regional.

Sony wins Japan, MS wins North America, all others is a tossup with MS winning in countries where digital TV is strong and Sony winning everywhere else.

Much like how this gen is ending.

007BondAgent said:
walsufnir said:
007BondAgent said:
do you ever look at yourself and realize why you get banned all the time?

silly posts like this, which contribute nothing but flame wars, i suggest you grow up, or at least keep these wild fantasy's in your head

Do I remember correctly you were also banned not long ago?

for saying online should be free, which happened to be my only infraction "ever"

You don't have to excuse yourself for this - there are a lot of people who have their opinion about those bans in this thread and it would also derail this thread to talk about it again. Ban is ban.

pezus said:
Mr Puggsly said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The Xbox 360 had a a lot of first day buyers who owned PS2's and even more defected because of PS3 price later on (like myself). It's up in the air because the PS4 will launch first this time and will still have all the third party support needed. Who knows what Sony has up their sleeve for E3? I highly doubt this new gen will go down how the PS3 did if Sony launches with a fair price and launches at a good time.

More Knack trailers?

Unless, they have GT6. I think they blew their load already.

Finally a thread where you can talk negatively about Sony with every post. How unusual

What are you talking about?

I'm saying the PS4 announcement was so amazing... only GT6 can top it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Well, at least you're keeping things interesting around here. I was getting bored of reading all those always-online twitter threads.

Thanks. I look forward to your next thread. Although it'll take some effort to make it more completely ridiculous than this one.

kitler53 said:
SnakeEyez said:
Argh_College said:

Sony Fans are really hyped with Ps4, fiasco seems inevitable.Just Like Vita this will be fun to watch, Xbox Hype is though the roof, although is bad, marketing is marketing just like Iphone 5 sales were out of water after all the bad marketing.

Xbox domination will be fun to watch and Ps Brand will shrink to the bottom of the Ocean, it started with Vita, it will end with Ps4.Watch and See, this is going to be monumental.

You Sony Fans are really excited, you really dont know that M$ is going to destroy youre lovely Sony, it wont be even fun to watch.

Ohhh we got the games fore the cores, who cares.. Wii Sold 100 milions and those werent Core Gamers for sure.Rest in Peace Sony Fans, your days are numberes.

Good Luck Next Gen, this site will be a funny place to watch once every NPD starts coming out.

im already predicting sutff:

Xbox 720 - 3.2m NPD December 2014

Ps4 - 450k 

ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS DAYS!

Save this thread, its going to be remembered.

I can't take your word for it, you don't even know what's fun to you lol, and don't get me started on your Christmas monthly sales for the ps4 lmao.

there is nothing wrong with his ps4 prediction.  that's probably close, he did specify NPD afterall.

ps3's first december(USA): 471k

360's first december(USA): 258k

wii's first december(USA): 611k

wiiU's first december(USA): 511k

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php?reg=USA&ending=Monthly

He said December 2014, December 2013 will be ps4's first holiday season.