By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Fans up To Massive Disapointment as Xbox will Destroy them Next Gen (Selling Own Buildings is Not Enough)

thehusbo said:
Lol xbox hype is through the roof? Theres been nothing but negative hype for the next xbox and continuous praise and hype for the ps4. And if the rumuors over the last few days come true your precious xbox will be at the bottom of the ocean, along with your hilarious predictions

Let me save this Post haha

Just like Vita right ?

Allways online should´ve killed Diablo 3 no ? it Sold 10m to date, you know man it doesnt mean nothing, forums are nothing, the real world is out there and Sony will get demolished.

Around the Network

The higher thy are... The Harder They Fall.

slowmo said:
At least all the Sony fans who have been relentlessly trolling the Next box this week should have no issues with a negative opinion piece thread about the PS4.

A) no, i don't have any issues.

B) why does every thread have to eventually turn into a thread about wether or not the topic being discussed should be allowed to be discussed.  all this "score keeping" is so damn annoying.

Argh_College said:

who Microsoft? ;)

gooch_destroyer said:
Argh_College said:

who Microsoft? ;)

Ps4.

If their is one company that knows what they are doing in the Console space is microsoft, look at all the profits, Sony keeps shrinking and selling their own buildings.

Around the Network

wow this guy is such an xbox fanboy its not even funny. i bet he has no idea about the 720 always connected rumors that will turn away many fans if true.

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

Argh_College said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Argh_College said:

who Microsoft? ;)

Ps4.

If their is one company that knows what they are doing in the Console space is microsoft, look at all the profits, Sony keeps shrinking and selling their own buildings.

I heard the X-box wasn't making them that much money. and I wouldn't call it a games console anymore.

Impossible. Sony has shown they're willing to take massive losses instead of accepting defeat!

Sony sacrificed billions of dollars on the PS3 just so it wouldn't get trounced by the 360. They'll do the same with PS4 if they have to. They still got the money to do something like that, right?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Argh_College said:
thehusbo said:
Lol xbox hype is through the roof? Theres been nothing but negative hype for the next xbox and continuous praise and hype for the ps4. And if the rumuors over the last few days come true your precious xbox will be at the bottom of the ocean, along with your hilarious predictions

Let me save this Post haha

Just like Vita right ?

Allways online should´ve killed Diablo 3 no ? it Sold 10m to date, you know man it doesnt mean nothing, forums are nothing, the real world is out there and Sony will get demolished.

LMAO That grammar! 

Sony will not get demolished. 

Diablo 3 is a PC game and the Diablo series is a big part of the PC Gaming Library. It's like Xbox's Halo. 

The PS4 will win Europe and Japan. Xbox will probably win America. However why most you full on bash it all. Just think about it rationally, do you not think with the way Sony has been going about the release that they are going to advertise and aim to beat Microsoft in the marketing department. Will it happen we dont know yet but you don't even know what Microsoft wants to do with the 'Xbox' brand.

slowmo said:
kowenicki said:
Whilst I think this is a tad over the top....

The post isn't remotely ban worthy and calling him an idiot should be. The amount of nextbox doom threads, all from the same topic, a rumour I would add, have been ridiculous here. The positivity of some of the Sony crowd has drifted into complacency and arrogance. It really is like 2006 all over again. I think it's almost time for predictions.

My thoughts exactly, I'll be very disappointed if the mods act here but did nothing as simple as locking any of the 6-7 threads on the same stupid rumour.

The other 6-7 threads were mostly informing people about the rumor and changes, reactions etc..., this is simply a hate thread. Big difference there.

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer