By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Fans up To Massive Disapointment as Xbox will Destroy them Next Gen (Selling Own Buildings is Not Enough)

SnakeEyez said:
Argh_College said:

im already predicting sutff:

Xbox 720 - 3.2m NPD December 2014

Ps4 - 450k

I can't take your word for it, you don't even know what's fun to you lol, and don't get me started on your Christmas monthly sales for the ps4 lmao.

Given that both consoles are supposed to be out by November 2013, "predicting" sales of 450k and 3.2m for a time span of 13 months is a bit silly, like the whole post...

Around the Network

Cool story bro.

Even as a PS fan that doesnt own a Xbox I know Xbox will stomp it next gen.

I don't know how xbox can detroy playstation this generation xbox had 1 year adventages and price advantages and stole many big playstation exclusivitys but this generation ps4 can even release before xbox720 and it will be less expensive then ps3 and witch other big sony exclusivity can xbox stole?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Lol xbox hype is through the roof? Theres been nothing but negative hype for the next xbox and continuous praise and hype for the ps4. And if the rumuors over the last few days come true your precious xbox will be at the bottom of the ocean, along with your hilarious predictions

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
Argh_College said:

Sony Fans are really hyped with Ps4, fiasco seems inevitable.Just Like Vita this will be fun to watch, Xbox Hype is though the roof, although is bad, marketing is marketing just like Iphone 5 sales were out of water after all the bad marketing.

Xbox domination will be fun to watch and Ps Brand will shrink to the bottom of the Ocean, it started with Vita, it will end with Ps4.Watch and See, this is going to be monumental.

You Sony Fans are really excited, you really dont know that M$ is going to destroy youre lovely Sony, it wont be even fun to watch.

Ohhh we got the games fore the cores, who cares.. Wii Sold 100 milions and those werent Core Gamers for sure.Rest in Peace Sony Fans, your days are numberes.

Good Luck Next Gen, this site will be a funny place to watch once every NPD starts coming out.

im already predicting sutff:

Xbox 720 - 3.2m NPD December 2014

Ps4 - 450k 

ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS DAYS!

Save this thread, its going to be remembered.

I can't take your word for it, you don't even know what's fun to you lol, and don't get me started on your Christmas monthly sales for the ps4 lmao.

there is nothing wrong with his ps4 prediction.  that's probably close, he did specify NPD afterall.

ps3's first december(USA): 471k

360's first december(USA): 258k

wii's first december(USA): 611k

wiiU's first december(USA): 511k

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php?reg=USA&ending=Monthly

kowenicki said:
Whilst I think this is a tad over the top....

The post isn't remotely ban worthy and calling him an idiot should be. The amount of nextbox doom threads, all from the same topic, a rumour I would add, have been ridiculous here. The positivity of some of the Sony crowd has drifted into complacency and arrogance. It really is like 2006 all over again. I think it's almost time for predictions.

My thoughts exactly, I'll be very disappointed if the mods act here but did nothing as simple as locking any of the 6-7 threads on the same stupid rumour.

Well... We shall see.

The only reason if the Nextbox would outsell the PS4 is if it launches before PS4 or has all the games

usual defense force caused by a funny op. :)