By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Funny as hell) Man Slams Xbox 720 Always-Online Policy, Then Axes His 360

kowenicki said:

Ooooooooo,  I could probably report you for that given recent sensitivities here... But of course I'm bigger than that.

And you know I'm being honest because I tell people when I report them... others just report people then go to their wall and act all surprised (I'm not referring to you)

Looking forward to the two games next season?  (so long as we stay up that is... we should.... just)

Tell me what you got banned for already!

We aint down yet. Next 6 are all against teams near us. Posh, Blackburn, Wolves, Millwall, Bristol City and Barnsley.

I think 7 points from those 6 games would see us safe. No team has ever gone down on 54 Points so we will see. Its gonna be close though! 5 Points seperating 12 teams. Unbelievable.

Around the Network

im on my phone so tagged for later!

To be honest the next Xbox in m opinion is the fate of M$ in the gaming industry if they keep this up. Also that people have been waiting for 3 years for Xbox to have more exclusive games when the gaming market is brain washed by muiltilpayer because of Microsoft killing the gaming industry = COD COD COD COD HALO HALO HALO HALO BORDERLANDS BORDERLANDS they are just gimmicks and don't make great quality games with great stories like NI NO KUNI, UNCHARTED, ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME ect.

I always knew this Microsoft only care about money and not the customers = XBOX LIVE MS wants your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ only online console $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = fail
PS4 WINS but M$ = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Enjoy XBOX FANBOY$. 😩

this post has been moderated - axum

This video is the funniest things I have seen today and I really wish some of the people posting here would not get so upset about it.

No matter how much you like Microsoft, you have to admit that always online is a bad idea, and this guy just presented that point in an interesting way, adding in a little something at the end.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Haha, pretty good. I like his Diablo 3 videos. Those are great!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
Kantor said:
This video is the funniest things I have seen today and I really wish some of the people posting here would not get so upset about it.

No matter how much you like Microsoft, you have to admit that always online is a bad idea, and this guy just presented that point in an interesting way, adding in a little something at the end.

Yeah he's a pretty funny guy, i especially the love the ending part where he's "out of breath" because the news hurts so much :D

Can i ask something, could you do somehting about the poster before you? We don't need people calling others fanboys and stuff :S

PS: 'Francis' has many other funny videos on his YouTube channel ;)

I think it's pathetic that people are attacking the guy for his weight because you can't find a logical argument to defend against his comments.

lulz. very funny. i hope that was the intent.

His health condition is so funny that it makes me sad lolol

Hey guys, please stop commenting on my weight and focus on my content.