By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Funny as hell) Man Slams Xbox 720 Always-Online Policy, Then Axes His 360

This genuinely made me cry laughing! I love this guy!

Around the Network
SwansVanTerif said:
That is a character. And the character is a lot cooler than the real person, sadly.

Well the character was invented by the real person, so he can't be not cool lol.

Besides, a lot of people would find him much cooler if he wasn't overweight. Tells you enough about how those people are.

While I agree 100% on being upset about this, MS is sitting in their offices shrugging. "You'll buy it anyways, we aren't worried," they say.

SW-5120-1900-6153

the2real4mafol said:
Michael-5 said:

OMG look at this guy..........I don't know where his shoulders are! He's so round.

LOOK HOW HUGE THAT POP IS!

LOL he got tired after 30s of swinging the axe and just tossed the x-box. LOL, such a lazy guy, can't even commit to his anger.

There's his Mountain Dew...WOW, this has to be scripted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeJ1UqnHsvU

It's his monthly (maybe less often) exercise routine lol

But I could never get so unhealthy, it's just horrible. I swear his fat stops him from talking properly as well. He has no neck, that's for sure

It's not his fat that stops him from talking properly, he has a lisp.

This guy does fit that stereotypical fat nerd profile though.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Michael-5 said:

OMG look at this guy..........I don't know where his shoulders are! He's so round.

LOL he got tired after 30s of swinging the axe and just tossed the x-box. LOL, such a lazy guy, can't even commit to his anger.

But I could never get so unhealthy, it's just horrible. I swear his fat stops him from talking properly as well. He has no neck, that's for sure

I'm sure the lisp wouldn't be so noticable if he lost some weight though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
Michael-5 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Michael-5 said:

I'm sure the lisp wouldn't be so noticable if he lost some weight though

Maybe, I never heard one that bad before, but it wouldn't go away entirely.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Disagree about his opinions all you want but why are people actually attacking him as a person?