By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Funny as hell) Man Slams Xbox 720 Always-Online Policy, Then Axes His 360

Sir, stick with Playstation, you'll never be disappointed or forced to do anything you don't want. This guy is like fatty coopercab, but ain't he a weakling. Axes have been able to chop off heads in the past and yet he don't even break his Xbox with the first blow lol.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

That is a character. And the character is a lot cooler than the real person, sadly.

Kyuu said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Unless that guy really is the worlds most stereotypical super nerd, I'd say this is clearly satire. He's either making fun of the people who are blowing their tops over a rumor or he is a sick, sick man.

So if he disagrees with your view of point then he's straight up sick? couldn't this possibly be satire but on the same time carries a message against Microsoft?

Xbox being always on is far more than just rumours now, friend. Especially after Adam Orth's ridiculous statement.

It's just a rumor and one that I don't believe. There is no way that MS would limit themselves to 10m of their current 42m US potential buyers. Not going to happen.

So yeah, the guy is either making fun of people who are going nuts over the rumor or he's one of those nuts. He acts way too stereotypical to be serious so I think he's making fun of the overreacting rumor believers.

kain_kusanagi said:
Kyuu said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Unless that guy really is the worlds most stereotypical super nerd, I'd say this is clearly satire. He's either making fun of the people who are blowing their tops over a rumor or he is a sick, sick man.

So if he disagrees with your view of point then he's straight up sick? couldn't this possibly be satire but on the same time carries a message against Microsoft?

Xbox being always on is far more than just rumours now, friend. Especially after Adam Orth's ridiculous statement.

It's just a rumor and one that I don't believe. There is no way that MS would limit themselves to 10m of their current 42m US potential buyers. Not going to happen.

So yeah, the guy is either making fun of people who are going nuts over the rumor or he's one of those nuts. He acts way too stereotypical to be serious so I think he's making fun of the overreacting rumor believers.

These are his serious views. No need for speculation. :)

Tachikoma said:
I think it's pathetic that people are attacking the guy for his weight because you can't find a logical argument to defend against his comments.

Agreed. So many people in the comments section trying to put themselves above others.

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Kyuu said:
kain_kusanagi said:

They already do it with their Windows 8 Tablets.  Try playing Jetpack Joyride without access to XBox Live. It runs, but you can't get your save state. So you'll have to start over. Some Temple Run Clone (forgot the name) doesn't start AT ALL if you aren't connected to XBox Live. No error message, it just quits and you don't know what the hell is going on. Once you are connected the game runs perfectly fine. And yes, they are doing that shit on WLAN only tablets, so forget about playing with that damn thing while on the go. You won't see something like that on Android or iOS which leads to the conclusion that Always online is something Microsoft truly desires despite the competition and people without internet.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I must say as an Xbox fan that usually doesn't care for this "angry video game guy" type of persona that so many people who talk about video games put on that this was a pretty funny vid.

In regards to the subject, always online is a terrible idea. As of right now no matter what fans say both Sony and Microsoft are virtually even in terms of games and console features. This always online garbage though would make for a major flaw for the nextbox that would, in my opinion, tip the scales in favor of Sony (assuming this is true since nothing official has been announced).

Always online reminds me a lot of digital distribution in that I can think of not one advantage it offers while also having at least three to four major disadvantages it will bring with it as compared to the current model.

As a game collector, there is an additional concern for me as I would be buying games that would only function for a limited number of years before Microsoft decides to pull the plug on them for their next console or whatever they come up with. Even if they allow for used games it would not matter for me as the games would still only last for 6-7 years tops assuming the next console cycle follows a normal timeline. If I did buy it I would strictly rent or, for the first time in my life, consider pirating.

OdinHades said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Kyuu said:
kain_kusanagi said:

They already do it with their Windows 8 Tablets.  Try playing Jetpack Joyride without access to XBox Live. It runs, but you can't get your save state. So you'll have to start over. Some Temple Run Clone (forgot the name) doesn't start AT ALL if you aren't connected to XBox Live. No error message, it just quits and you don't know what the hell is going on. Once you are connected the game runs perfectly fine. And yes, they are doing that shit on WLAN only tablets, so forget about playing with that damn thing while on the go. You won't see something like that on Android or iOS which leads to the conclusion that Always online is something Microsoft truly desires despite the competition and people without internet.

MS sold 42m Xbox consoles in the USA.

21m of those have Silver or Gold accounts.

10.5m of those are rural and have spotty internet.

MS will not limit their sales to 1/4 of their fanbase. It's just not going to happen this gen. The world is not ready for it. Consumers will be confused and angry and MS knows they can't pull it off. Nobody shoots themselves in the foot on the way to the race track.

OMG look at this guy..........I don't know where his shoulders are! He's so round.

LOOK HOW HUGE THAT POP IS!

LOL he got tired after 30s of swinging the axe and just tossed the x-box. LOL, such a lazy guy, can't even commit to his anger.

There's his Mountain Dew...WOW, this has to be scripted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeJ1UqnHsvU

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

OMG look at this guy..........I don't know where his shoulders are! He's so round.

LOOK HOW HUGE THAT POP IS!

LOL he got tired after 30s of swinging the axe and just tossed the x-box. LOL, such a lazy guy, can't even commit to his anger.

There's his Mountain Dew...WOW, this has to be scripted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeJ1UqnHsvU

It's his monthly (maybe less often) exercise routine lol

But I could never get so unhealthy, it's just horrible. I swear his fat stops him from talking properly as well. He has no neck, that's for sure

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018