By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Funny as hell) Man Slams Xbox 720 Always-Online Policy, Then Axes His 360

nightsurge said:
VGKing said:
nightsurge said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Skeeuk said:

i predict 100's of thousands more like this, PPL will be annoyed if 720 is an always on console

I was raised in a house that doesnt leave their products on because it increases the power bill. If the 720 always has to be online they can suck a dick. I'll just play it elsewhere.

The added cost of your electricity bill by leaving the new Xbox in it's low power "always on" state would only amount to about $3-5 a year.

Now multliply that by the amount of electric applicances in your house. CLOCKS, REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, PHONE, STOVE, TVs...etc.

What are you talking about? The Xbox's power state has nothing to do with those other devices... not sure why you mentioned them.

The added cost of leaving your Xbox in low power state for "Always On" stuff will only add $3-5 A YEAR in electricity cost.

What am I talking about? THESE THINGS ADD UP. If the Xbox is constantly downloading updates to games or whatever at night, that is a problem if it can't be fully turned off.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:
That must be his first Xbox from the.....never mind I dont want to get banned for my post l0l.

Looks like the guy who was raging about the Magic The Gathering or w/e card game video I've seen o.O

That is because this guy does them for hits. He does a lot of rage videos.   He is the guy who made a video about Diablo III.  

Yeah I've noticed its the same guy , didnt know it was the same guy, loved that Magic The Gathering video XD.

I haven't seen his Magic The Gathering video.  Ill check it out though.  

As far as this thread, i dont think a lot of people realize that he does this stuff for hits, not because he actually hates something.  It is all for the money.

VGKing said:

What am I talking about? THESE THINGS ADD UP. If the Xbox is constantly downloading updates to games or whatever at night, that is a problem if it can't be fully turned off.

Unplug it?
Configure the settings so it doesn't auto-update?

Tachikoma said:
I think it's pathetic that people are attacking the guy for his weight because you can't find a logical argument to defend against his comments.

Its YT. You must be totally hot for your actual arguments to be considered.

One facial blemish, and you lost the crowd. Its a tuff crowd, truly.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

How many views does it take till he gets to the center ...?

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
VGKing said:

Unplug it?
Configure the settings so it doesn't auto-update?

This.

Or, like I said, quit complaining about your loss of $3-5 per year from leaving your Xbox on to download updates and whatnot. Btw, PS4 has this too.

You are for some reason adding in the costs of leaving all your much bigger appliances and power drawing devices with the Xbox which I do not understand. The Xbox being left on and your Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Radio, etc are completely unrelated. You don't need to leave those devices on to keep your Xbox on, last I checked

Some sony fans using this to bash on microsoft while some microsoft fans target the guy because thy don't like what he's saying. It's supposed to be a JOKE guys, man some people in here are more pathetic than the guy himself.

It's funny.

True or not, Microsoft or Sony, good or bad, it's funny.

That guy is HUGE.
Why's he braking his 360? I realize he's angry with Microsoft, but its not like MS is implementing the always online thing for the 360 as well. Moreover, its just a rumor. Such a stupid man!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Diet Soda makes you fat. I KNEW IT!