By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Funny as hell) Man Slams Xbox 720 Always-Online Policy, Then Axes His 360

kowenicki said:
Somini said:
kowenicki said:
Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:
What a sorry example of a human being.

Also... I don't get it... why the axe?

Why didn't he just sit on it or stand on it?

Its an old Xbox, he could have done it the really hard way and played Gears 3 for an hour or so.

Ooooooooo,  I could probably report you for that given recent sensitivities here... But of course I'm bigger than that.

And you know I'm being honest because I tell people when I report them... others just report people then go to their wall and act all surprised (I'm not referring to you)

Looking forward to the two games next season?  (so long as we stay up that is... we should.... just)

You're bigger than that? One wouldn't notice after reading your previous post which was full of bigotry about the guy's weight :S

The bolded part, so you say!!

No. I don't just say... I do. Plenty of evidence around. Bigotry about the guys weight? Do me a favour.  Isn't this supposed to be humorous, isn't the fact that he is overweight part of that humour? Of course it is.  

Join me. Every time you report me, as I am sure you do daily, tell me. 

I know you think the whole world revolves around you, but sadly for you, you're mistaken. If you wanna make sure just ask a mod if i have ever reported you. Not that i wouldn't in a heartbeat if you were being unrespectful.

Around the Network

What are you babbling on about? Go defend Orth's comments.

I like how he got a few small swings in before tiring and tapping out. Yikes.

There is a Youtube video of him flipping out at some card tournament and turning the table over, though it seemed staged. Was still funny though.

BasilZero said:
kowenicki said:
Kantor said:
This video is the funniest things I have seen today and I really wish some of the people posting here would not get so upset about it.

No matter how much you like Microsoft, you have to admit that always online is a bad idea, and this guy just presented that point in an interesting way, adding in a little something at the end.

No I don't.  Explain it to me.

May I ask a legit question, why is "always online" a good idea and dont mention

1) Piracy
2) Modern Society's take/population on the Internet

Please explain to me why as a consumer and a gamer "Always Online" is good for me - you know the actual benefits for the individual.

(This is not a troll post - its a legit question)

I have seen people posing this question to Xbox guys on multiple forums now, but it's kind of hard to answer without knowing what all MS is bringing to the table with the next Xbox. And you kind of put him in a hole when your first stipulation is you cannot mention the most obvious good reason.

BasilZero said:
kowenicki said:
Kantor said:
This video is the funniest things I have seen today and I really wish some of the people posting here would not get so upset about it.

No matter how much you like Microsoft, you have to admit that always online is a bad idea, and this guy just presented that point in an interesting way, adding in a little something at the end.

No I don't.  Explain it to me.

May I ask a legit question, why is "always online" a good idea and dont mention

1) Piracy
2) Modern Society's take/population on the Internet

Please explain to me why as a consumer and a gamer "Always Online" is good for me - you know the actual benefits for the individual.

(This is not a troll post - its a legit question)

More targeted ads on your dashboard. You know, MS stuff. 

Oh and welcome back basil (: 

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
A few interesting comments come to mind:

1. That was probably the only exercise he has gotten in the last month.
2. Looks like he lives with his mother.
3. You seriously couldn't break plastic with an axe in one swing?!?!
4. Old Xbox so probably was RRoD/already broken/not being used as his primary xbox.
5. Good lord you are fat and annoying, Francis.

This. 

They can't play Madden in a fuckin desert!

Lol, that was hilarious.

Also, i'm guessing some of you have never watched a francis video before. It's comedy, he's playing a character.

Always on DRM totally worth just to get Francis 30 seconds of exercise.

I fell off my fucking chair! OMFG! THIS GUY IS AWESOME!!!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I fell off my fucking chair! OMFG! THIS GUY IS AWESOME!!!

Here's a funny gif NEOGAF has made out of this video :D