By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Source: Sony Planning Big PS4 Reveal Before E3

Tagged games:

Hmmm they may have something to steal some of MS' Durango reveal's thunder...

Around the Network

Hopefully they will focus on multimedia, casual, and mainstream media if this conference is true. Then we can have an E3 conference about core games, and core games only.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

They will probably show gameplay/trailers for the smaller games.

I don't think Sony will announce the price before Microsoft does, that would be stupid!

Sounds like they are trying to back MS into delaying announcement.

Wow, Sony is being really aggressive with the PS4 launch. I like it.

Around the Network

Uncharted 4!

The only question is:

Will they finally show Kaz?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
The only question is:

Will they finally show Kaz?

lol! When is the Kaz Reveal!!? Megaton!

The console reveal alone will be the biggest thing in gaming until E3!

I think this is a strong possibility to be true. For the last 2-3 years Sony has been paving themselves a road to E3 where they release tidbits of info like crumbs for their hungry fans. I expect Sony to actually just elaborate on some of their Share and Multimedia features.....which will take the wind out of MS's supposed conference.

They expect MS to reveal their console and tell the world that they are going for a Top Box market. They will then have a showing, stating anything MS can do they can do better(or at least even).
-Sony Reveal PS4 Multimedia Apps like Netflix and how they will work.
-Elaborate on their Cloud BC (Maybe)
-Reiterate what they showed at GDC a bit
-Show more KZ or Infamous Gameplay to disperage the nay sayers who think those Graphics aren't real.

PS. If rumors turn out not to be true, and MS doesn't reveal in April or May, that would only leave E3 for them. Can/Will MS still release this year if they wait till E3 to announce it's existance? They would be releasing in a 6month window if they do, which just seems way too short to me. It may be that Sony has caught them off guard with how ready they are to get their console up and going, with rumors pointing at September/October PS4 release. Maybe MS feels they can take their time now and release next year sometime to better strategize against Sony's tactics.

thoughts?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)