By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Source: Sony Planning Big PS4 Reveal Before E3

Tagged games:

D-Joe said:
forevercloud3000 said:
PS. If rumors turn out not to be true, and MS doesn't reveal in April or May, that would only leave E3 for them. Can/Will MS still release this year if they wait till E3 to announce it's existance? They would be releasing in a 6month window if they do, which just seems way too short to me. It may be that Sony has caught them off guard with how ready they are to get their console up and going, with rumors pointing at September/October PS4 release. Maybe MS feels they can take their time now and release next year sometime to better strategize against Sony's tactics.

thoughts?

Between 360's first announcement to release,it only have 5 months,did 360 flopped?

Btw,rumors pointing at September release is 720.

Sony never caught them off guard,MS never caught Sony off guard either,the only one thing it may pissed MS is this one

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158212&page=1

Biggest fool in MS i guess,he basically ruined MS's announce plan i guess.

I guess you are right, the official unveiling was in May, with release in November. I do remember the fact the PS3 and 360 were in development being a far less guarded secret in those times tho. There was a strong arms race going on, where each month there was some sort of update to 360 or PS3 architecture trying to one up the other. They were known to officially exist at least a year prior, they just were not shown till much later.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)