Tagged games:

NobleTeam360 said:
007BondAgent said:
kingdom hearts 3

... :)

Oh damn how I wish that would be true

it's been to long :(

Around the Network

lol they don't wanna give the competition any room it seems!

D-Joe said:
Oh Microsoft is in panic mode
Oh Microsoft catch off guard by Sony
Oh Microsoft can't have any event anymore

What else?since replies like this will happen every time

No need to wait for others to say so, as you've already done it yourself.

Somini said:
D-Joe said:
Oh Microsoft is in panic mode
Oh Microsoft catch off guard by Sony
Oh Microsoft can't have any event anymore

What else?since replies like this will happen every time

No need to wait for others to say so, as you've already done it yourself.

I'm asking what else to make a list then people can don't think about it to reply(oh well they never think about it mostly)

Doubt any megatons. E3 will be the big one.

Around the Network

PS5.

Xbox fanboys will still claim Microsoft wasn't caught off guard by Sony.

Bristow9091 said:
You know what would be funny? If Microsoft DID have an event in April to try and move attention away from the PS4 which had an event earlier this year... and then Sony had another event the following week or two, showing off the console and such lol... that'd be a pretty big kick in the nuts to Microsoft, since journalists and such only really care about the latest console revealing (If Sony show the PS4 console itself off at this event, if it's even real) and announcements, lol.

Oh well, I'm waiting to see the new Microsoft console if it's announced this month, I want to see what they have to offer, and see if we can compare the specs, since apparently it's not as strong as the PS4, yet will use some of the same parts... such as the CPU, right?

Ugh,MS come first at E3 like already 5+ years,i guess 360 flopped long time ago?

I laugh at people who think what Sony showed in Feb was all they had....They are keeping things back yet.

D-Joe said:
Bristow9091 said:
You know what would be funny? If Microsoft DID have an event in April to try and move attention away from the PS4 which had an event earlier this year... and then Sony had another event the following week or two, showing off the console and such lol... that'd be a pretty big kick in the nuts to Microsoft, since journalists and such only really care about the latest console revealing (If Sony show the PS4 console itself off at this event, if it's even real) and announcements, lol.

Oh well, I'm waiting to see the new Microsoft console if it's announced this month, I want to see what they have to offer, and see if we can compare the specs, since apparently it's not as strong as the PS4, yet will use some of the same parts... such as the CPU, right?

Ugh,MS come first at E3 like already 5+ years,i guess 360 flopped long time ago?

Cuming first is a bad thing.

Shouldn't something like this be considered "No Shit Sherlock"?

Of course Sony is going to go BIG with PS4 at E3!