By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of your significant other

Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Wow, we should all consider ourselves lucky to have found such attractive women in our respective lives. Make sure to burn this thread and shoot the ashes into space soon before we all get ourselves into trouble. I've spent the last couple nights sleeping on the couch, and I'm getting all too used to it. :p

My husband is not an "attractive women" :P

You know, I don't think I've ever heard of a guy getting mad when a girl shares their picture. My husband knows I've put his picture on here before and he even has an account registered here, but he never posts...

I missed the post where you showed a photo of him. I only recall seeing females posted so far, but I may have overlooked it.

It was on the first page? I'm in the OP at least. There's more pictures of us in the other photos thread (of ourselves)

My bad, forgot about that one after I made my post. Seems like a cool dude.

We'd be playing a game right now if he weren't tired. Understandably, he's protective, but yells at me while I'm trying to learn to drive :( I'm 27 and I still don't have a full license. It wasn't really necessary when I was living on the East coast and had public transportation to everywhere.

Coincedentally, I'll turn 27 tomorrow, and I'll probably play Need For Speed: Most Wanted with my girlfriend tonight. I live in the Midwest, where our public transportation system is lacking, to put it nicely, so I can't fathom a grown woman not being able to drive... nah, I take that back.

Around the Network

*Forever alone*

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Jesus is my girlfriend

Wait.....

My boyfriend:

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

CGI-Quality said:

These are kind of old, though. She's more blonde now!

So you are both blonde? xD Matching couples!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:

Moon of my life:

So is your moon Bane, Pez or MBP? I always assumed that was a pic of Pez for some reason. Correct me if I am wrong.

My girlfriend

AshKetchum1992 said:

Your girlfriend?? You lucky bastard! I've been trying to bang her since primary school. :/

Treat her well, friend. My only suggestion is that you throw some double D's on that chick, and I'm not talking about rims!

My wife likes to accuse me of having an affair with.

I have missed to occasional opportunity for sex because of it, so in some way's she's right.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

My beautiful girlfriend <3