By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of your significant other

I would troll, but it's already been done.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
ThatGreekGuy said:
Marucha said:
ThatGreekGuy said:

Do you mean an actual one?

I've never had one....

Not uncommon I think for a 14 year old. If you really are 14 yo :/
And if you aren't, well, nice to meet you lol

I'm turning 15 in 5 days get your facts together

You kids and your attitudes towards us old adults, I swear. So disrespectful ;)

How I was supposed to know your birthday was 5 days away?? Is there a birthday function in VGC? haha

burninmylight said:
Wow, we should all consider ourselves lucky to have found such attractive women in our respective lives. Make sure to burn this thread and shoot the ashes into space soon before we all get ourselves into trouble. I've spent the last couple nights sleeping on the couch, and I'm getting all too used to it. :p

My husband is not an "attractive women" :P

You know, I don't think I've ever heard of a guy getting mad when a girl shares their picture. My husband knows I've put his picture on here before and he even has an account registered here, but he never posts...

I'm going out with a princess:

Marucha said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
Marucha said:
ThatGreekGuy said:

Do you mean an actual one?

I've never had one....

Not uncommon I think for a 14 year old. If you really are 14 yo :/
And if you aren't, well, nice to meet you lol

I'm turning 15 in 5 days get your facts together

You kids and your attitudes towards us old adults, I swear. So disrespectful ;)

How I was supposed to know your birthday was 5 days away?? Is there a birthday function in VGC? haha

Everyone knows.

Around the Network

Moon of my life:

Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Wow, we should all consider ourselves lucky to have found such attractive women in our respective lives. Make sure to burn this thread and shoot the ashes into space soon before we all get ourselves into trouble. I've spent the last couple nights sleeping on the couch, and I'm getting all too used to it. :p

You know, I don't think I've ever heard of a guy getting mad when a girl shares their picture. My husband knows I've put his picture on here before and he even has an account registered here, but he never posts...

I missed the post where you showed a photo of him. I only recall seeing females posted so far, but I may have overlooked it.

burninmylight said:
Marucha said:
burninmylight said:

I missed the post where you showed a photo of him. I only recall seeing females posted so far, but I may have overlooked it.

It was on the first page? I'm in the OP at least. There's more pictures of us in the other photos thread (of ourselves)

Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Marucha said:
burninmylight said:

It was on the first page? I'm in the OP at least. There's more pictures of us in the other photos thread (of ourselves)

My bad, forgot about that one after I made my post. Seems like a cool dude.

burninmylight said:
Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Marucha said:
burninmylight said:

My bad, forgot about that one after I made my post. Seems like a cool dude.

We'd be playing a game right now if he weren't tired. Understandably, he's protective, but yells at me while I'm trying to learn to drive :( I'm 27 and I still don't have a full license. It wasn't really necessary when I was living on the East coast and had public transportation to everywhere.