By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of your significant other

Weedlab said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Moon of my life:

So is your moon Bane, Pez or MBP? I always assumed that was a pic of Pez for some reason. Correct me if I am wrong.

The pig of course

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Moon of my life:

So is your moon Bane, Pez or MBP? I always assumed that was a pic of Pez for some reason. Correct me if I am wrong.

It's like you're begging me to knock your teeth down your throat. How many times do I have to tell you that I AM THE ONLY BANE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111

Marucha said:
burninmylight said:
Wow, we should all consider ourselves lucky to have found such attractive women in our respective lives. Make sure to burn this thread and shoot the ashes into space soon before we all get ourselves into trouble. I've spent the last couple nights sleeping on the couch, and I'm getting all too used to it. :p

My husband is not an "attractive women" :P

You know, I don't think I've ever heard of a guy getting mad when a girl shares their picture. My husband knows I've put his picture on here before and he even has an account registered here, but he never posts...

lol, my boyfriend said right away "dont you dare" XD

Deyon said:
Weedlab said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Moon of my life:

It's like you're begging me to knock your teeth down your throat. How many times do I have to tell you that I AM THE ONLY BANE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111

Well of course silly. You were the first option of the three.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Well this has turned into and interesting thread.

Around the Network

So my SO/husband showed up to post today... in this thread

I guess I should tell him I posted his picture again here. lol

CGI-Quality said:
Weedlab said:
CGI-Quality said:

These are kind of old, though. She's more blonde now!

So you are both blonde? xD Matching couples!

Lulz, we are now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

CGI-Quality said:

CGI-QUALITY!

^Yes!! You did it!!!!

the closest I have to a significant other is a SNES. we spend time together every day, and she never lets me down :)