By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE MOVIE OF THIS SUMMER IN THE POLL *Official Top 16 movies of Summer 2013 (May to August 2K13)*

Which of these Summer of 2013 movies do you like?

Apartment 1303 3D 7 10.29%

Percy Jackson & The O... 3 4.41%

Elysium 7 10.29%

R.E.D. 2 0 0%

Kick Ass 2 8 11.76%

This is the End 4 5.88%

2 Guns 0 0%

Peeples 0 0%

Fast & Furious 6 9 13.24%

See results 30 44.12%

Total:68

The Lone Ranger is getting terrible reviews, but I thought it was a very well made movie. I think a lot of people are watching the movie expecting`it to be Michael Bay esque mindless action and the context of the intelligent plot and characters are going right over the reviewers heads. Pretty sad, because I think it's one of the better Summer Blockbuster films and Gore Verbinski is one of the few people that can make big action packed adventures, while not having completely thoughtless plots with a million holes in them. Wish more people would give this movie a chance, because I want more movies like this.

Around the Network
RVDondaPC said:
The Lone Ranger is getting terrible reviews, but I thought it was a very well made movie. I think a lot of people are watching the movie expecting`it to be Michael Bay esque mindless action and the context of the intelligent plot and characters are going right over the reviewers heads. Pretty sad, because I think it's one of the better Summer Blockbuster films and Gore Verbinski is one of the few people that can make big action packed adventures, while not having completely thoughtless plots with a million holes in them. Wish more people would give this movie a chance, because I want more movies like this.

Yeah, I heard only 1 review of is movie, and the film critic complained that it had a complex or complicated storyline.

At the end it sounded like he just wanted a simple dumb Storyline action flick about the old west, like a lot of western movies back in the day of Western Movies being a fad.

After hearing his review, it sounded like I would really like it. Even though he said nothing but bad things about it, but what he said made it awful sounded like a really good movie. He did say he like the last 30 minutes though, but that's usually the part of the movie thats just summing up everything that was already put into place for a final finally.

But there are way too many 3D movies this year, so I have to use Netflix for 2D only movies.

if you have seen Despicable Me 2 in 2D, then please post your impression.

But if you have seen Despicable Me 2 in 3D then please post on the 3D Movies of 2013 Thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457

Thanks, and Happy Year of 3D !

(I have currently been enjoying Project X Zone & Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure & Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D & Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate & Mighty Switch Force 2 & many other 3D ready games.....so yeah, I'm backed up, LOL)

Turbo is not a Pixar/Disney movie.

I just thought I would point out that glaring mistake...

I updated the OP. I added:

Now You See Me

to the bottom of the OP.

Around the Network

If you have seen Grown Ups 2, then please post.

You could at least give each movie a trailer instead of screenshots. looks kinda messy.

SlayerOfPrey said:
You could at least give each movie a trailer instead of screenshots. looks kinda messy.

I'm gonna do that in my 2K14 Thread.

If you seen the Lone Ranger, then please post.

If you seen Pacific Rim in 2D then please post.

But if you seen Pacific Rim in 3D, then please post on this thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457

Thanks, and Happy Year of 3D.