By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE MOVIE OF THIS SUMMER IN THE POLL *Official Top 16 movies of Summer 2013 (May to August 2K13)*

Which of these Summer of 2013 movies do you like?

Apartment 1303 3D 7 10.29%

Percy Jackson & The O... 3 4.41%

Elysium 7 10.29%

R.E.D. 2 0 0%

Kick Ass 2 8 11.76%

This is the End 4 5.88%

2 Guns 0 0%

Peeples 0 0%

Fast & Furious 6 9 13.24%

See results 30 44.12%

Total:68

Around the Network

i hope the smurfs 2 flops hard.

and the only thing that is slightly interesting is despicable me 2. other than that it looks like a really boring summer

Despicable Me 2 and World War Z are going to be awesome. I shall download them illegally ;o

bananaking21 said:

and the only thing that is slightly interesting is despicable me 2. other than that it looks like a really boring summer

Smurfs 2 is being made by Sony. Why would you want Sony to lose money?

Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:

Smurfs 2 is being made by Sony. Why would you want Sony to lose money?

sony are making smurfs 2? fuck that, im buying an xbox and a wiiu right now

Around the Network

Zombies 2.0 in World War Z

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Zombies 2.0 in World War Z

Please explain Zombies 2.0.

Because I am really curious about this newest 3D Zombie Movie (we can't forget Resident Evil 4 & 5 3D)

I have seen the 3D Trailer for World War Z already, pretty cool.

Deyon said:
Despicable Me 2 and World War Z are going to be awesome. I shall download them illegally ;o

OR you can Stream these 2 3D Movies in 3D 60 fps per image on Hulu Plus App on Nintendo 3DS XL as much as you want.

spurgeonryan said:
There are plenty of good flicks! Cant trust Superman since there has not been a good one since superman 2 and a few parts of 3..

Iron mann3, besides the lame ass 80's villain, is at top of my list.

Superman is a reboot.

And the writer/director of the Batman Trilogy is THE PRODUCER of the New Superman movie, Man of Steel (3D IMAX).

And the Villian is Brainiac.

Kaizar said:
Deyon said:

OR you can Stream these 2 3D Movies in 3D 60 fps per image on Hulu Plus App on Nintendo 3DS XL as much as you want.

FREE?!?!