By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE MOVIE OF THIS SUMMER IN THE POLL *Official Top 16 movies of Summer 2013 (May to August 2K13)*

Which of these Summer of 2013 movies do you like?

Apartment 1303 3D 7 10.29%

Percy Jackson & The O... 3 4.41%

Elysium 7 10.29%

R.E.D. 2 0 0%

Kick Ass 2 8 11.76%

This is the End 4 5.88%

2 Guns 0 0%

Peeples 0 0%

Fast & Furious 6 9 13.24%

See results 30 44.12%

Total:68

If you have seen World War Z converted into 2D, then please post on this thread.

But if you have seen World War Z in 3D (original format) then please post on this other thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457

Thanks & Happy Year of 3D.

2013D

2K13D

Around the Network

I figure I post this here:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/314637-report-3dtv-sales-rise-despite-consumer-indifference/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tcl-multimedias-lcd-tv-sales-130100113.html

Its the dramatic decline in sales of 2D TVs in general.....and incline in sales of 3D TVs in general.

FYI the sales of Smart TVs in general are also currently in incline.

If you have seen "The Heat", then post on this thread.

Thanks.

I wrote a review on "Man of Steel 3D IMAX":

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457&page=22

It doesn't spoil anything, even though it might seem like that to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

FYI Superman also kills a lot of unborn babies, and I still didn't spoil the movie at all, which you already know if you have already saw it.

If you have seen "White House Down" then please post your thoughts.

Thanks.

Around the Network

I've updated the OP:

300: Rise of an Empire is sure dated for August 2nd

Independence Day 3D is postponed

And I added:

The World's End, which comes out August 23, to the bottom of the OP.

I updated the OP and added "Elysium" to the bottom of the OP, and I fixed the date for World War Z as diffenite June 21 (sorry I didn't notice earlier to fix that LOL).

Anyways I think Elysium might be the best 2D only movie of 2013, so move over Kick Ass 2 & Oblivion & This is the End & The World's End & the Lone Ranger.

I updated the OP. I replace the 300: Rise of an Empire image with this image:

Enjoy, until the 3D movie finally premieres.

Kaizar said:

I updated the OP and added "Elysium" to the bottom of the OP, and I fixed the date for World War Z as diffenite June 21 (sorry I didn't notice earlier to fix that LOL).

Anyways I think Elysium might be the best 2D only movie of 2013, so move over Kick Ass 2 & Oblivion & This is the End & The World's End & the Lone Ranger.

I'm confused about Elysium now. I know Neil Blomkamp said in an interview he prefers 2D over 3D, and also feels hi-res (and hfr) separates him from the movie, yet that the movie is mastered in 4K seems accurate already.
Next to the 4K trailer there is a 3D trailer for Elysium and it's promoted for IMAX 3D on moviefone.com

What's going on with this movie.

SvennoJ said:
Kaizar said:

I'm confused about Elysium now. I know Neil Blomkamp said in an interview he prefers 2D over 3D, and also feels hi-res (and hfr) separates him from the movie, yet that the movie is mastered in 4K seems accurate already.
Next to the 4K trailer there is a 3D trailer for Elysium and it's promoted for IMAX 3D on moviefone.com

What's going on with this movie.

That's what I like to know.

Because I have started seeing posters for this movie when I go outdoors, and it just says "IMAX"

It doesn't say IMAX 3D.

I guess we just have to wait to be sure.

Maybe they are converting it, but aren't sure if they can finish the conversion on time.

At the end, I'm just as clueless as anyone else who didn't work on this movie LOL.