By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE MOVIE OF THIS SUMMER IN THE POLL *Official Top 16 movies of Summer 2013 (May to August 2K13)*

Which of these Summer of 2013 movies do you like?

Apartment 1303 3D 7 10.29%

Percy Jackson & The O... 3 4.41%

Elysium 7 10.29%

R.E.D. 2 0 0%

Kick Ass 2 8 11.76%

This is the End 4 5.88%

2 Guns 0 0%

Peeples 0 0%

Fast & Furious 6 9 13.24%

See results 30 44.12%

Total:68

If you have seen Turbo in 2D, then please post.

If you have seen Turbo in 3D, then please post over here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457

Around the Network

If you have seen R.I.P.D. in 2D then post here.

But if you have seen R.I.P.D. in 3D, then post on this other thread:

Thanks, & Happy Year of 3D !

If you have seen R.E.D. 2, then please post your experience.

Thanks.

So we're only allowed to vote for 3D films in the poll?

brendude13 said:

I wish I could also add; apartment 1303 & 300: rise of an empire & percy jackson & the olypians: sea of monsters & the mortal instruments: city of bones, but yes, only 3D films, which these mention films are also 3D.

I should of put Cinemark XD instead of IMAX, but back then I don't think any of us knew, LOL.

Anyways, yeah only 3D films.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Hey Kaizer, Just letting you know that posting several times after yourself in the same thread is considered spamming.

Also, what about The Conjuring? I saw that this weekend and it was quite good if you like movies with general creepiness factors (Paranormal Activity, Haunting in Connecticut, etc)

I usually only do 1 or 2 post a week, so sorry about that, but I got pretty busy in my personal life, and there are 3 movies in the OP for this week, but I was planning on asking for Turbo reviews on friday, follow by asking for R.I.P.D. Reviews on Saturday, follow by asking for R.E.D.2 reviews today, but as I said; my personal life right now has me backed up temporarily.

The Conjuring, well I have to see a 2 minute trailer to decide, just like I did with Elysium, but I think with The Lone Ranger it really was the details in critic reviews that got me to put Lone Ranger in the OP.

Anyways, I'm really just trying to go for movies in general that a lot of people like. Apartment 1303 is from the same person(s) who brought us the Grudge, and a lot of people liked The Grudge.

Kaizar said:
brendude13 said:

I wish I could also add; apartment 1303 & 300: rise of an empire & percy jackson & the olypians: sea of monsters & the mortal instruments: city of bones, but yes, only 3D films, which these mention films are also 3D.

I should of put Cinemark XD instead of IMAX, but back then I don't think any of us knew, LOL.

Then I won't vote.

brendude13 said:
Kaizar said:
brendude13 said:

Then I won't vote.

I would suggest seeing these summer live action movies in 3D:

The Great Gatsby (well, too late now, LOL)

Star Trek Into Darkness (too late)

World War Z (too late)

Pacific Rim

R.I.P.D.

The Wolverine

I need to see 3D trailers of the others, for August movies, and for Apartment 1303.

If you've seen Apartment 1303 in 2D then post here, otherwise if you seen it in 3D then please post on this other thread:

Thanks.

spurgeonryan said:
You do not support other threads, but I would hate for this to get locked for lack of others posting.

I am considering seeing the lone ranger. Maybe kids will like it. Get them into westerns. 3d at dollar show this weekend.

I heard the Lone Ranger is a good movie with a complex storyline. And that it is more then a western movie.

And the other thread I am supporting, is mine thread too, LOL.