By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308

Around the Network
dudeitsminion said:
I'm stuck between a love-hate relationship with this show. I love how intriguing the story is, but I hate how the "good" guys seem to constantly get wronged. Obviously I haven't read the books, but I have to wonder if there will ever be any justice or if evil constantly prevails.

Anyway go Jon, Arya, Bran, and daeny!

Well I don´t think there are any good or bad guys, except of Joffrey. 

AndrewWK said:
dudeitsminion said:
I'm stuck between a love-hate relationship with this show. I love how intriguing the story is, but I hate how the "good" guys seem to constantly get wronged. Obviously I haven't read the books, but I have to wonder if there will ever be any justice or if evil constantly prevails.

Oh, there are a lot of bad people out there but be prepared for some irritations. Remember when we all hated Jaime and how we see him now? But I agree that Joffrey is definitely the breed of hell!

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and with a stone heart. Winter is coming for everyone, and that means you too Lord Frey.

Shhhhhh...

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

walsufnir said:
AndrewWK said:
dudeitsminion said:

Oh, there are a lot of bad people out there but be prepared for some irritations. Remember when we all hated Jaime and how we see him now? But I agree that Joffrey is definitely the breed of hell!

I actually never hated Jaimie, I always thought that he was a cool character with a bad perspective. And fucking his own sister is kinda messed up. But now he and Tywin are two of my favourite characters. I can´t wait to see them reunite again.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

Three people died but:

“So I finished the entire book and I had that one chapter left unwritten, where I had to actually go back and write it, and it was very, very difficult. I know it’s crazy, but like many authors, these characters become very real to me, so it felt like I was killing >two< friends of mine.”

Can someone explain this without giving anything away?

1 leech down and two to go!

In the books, Robb is married to a completely different character (Jeyne Westerling) and before setting out for The Twins, it is agreed that she should stay in Riverrun in order to avoid offending the Freys any further.  So in the books, Robb and Catelyn are the only two main characters to die at the Red Wedding.

Signature goes here!

Why no dany in the poll??? :(

I don't understand the last episode. Does that mean all that build-up was for nothing? Seems like a waste of screen time and a shitty end to that part of the story. I'm not even pissed about those characters dying really, just that it seemed pointless. Book readers, is there a point to it?

I keep reading that people are starting to like Jamie... Yah he repented about killing the king... but he still through a kid out of a window... that's unforgivable...

In case anyone wants to read the chapter in question:

http://cdn1.vnetrix.com/A.Storm.of.Swords-Catelyn.pdf

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective