By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308
Augen said:
AndrewWK said:
Augen said:
Talal said:

I don't know what to expect anymore.

No fan of the books does with books 6 and 7 either.  Just know this, "The North Remembers..."

There aren´t many left to remember

I cannot say more here.  Sorry, I am a bit emotional.  This series and world gets to me more than any other.

Yeah me too. I was starring at black screen for five minutes until I realized the credits where over. 

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

Yeah me too. I was starring at black screen for five minutes until I realized the credits where over. 

When I wrote ‘A Storm of Swords,’ which is, of course, an enormous book, the Red Wedding occurs two thirds of the way through it, but I couldn’t write it. When I got to that part I skipped over it, I wrote the aftermath and people reacting to it, but it was just too painful to write.
“So I finished the entire book and I had that one chapter left unwritten, where I had to actually go back and write it, and it was very, very difficult. I know it’s crazy, but like many authors, these characters become very real to me, so it felt like I was killing two friends of mine.

Been annoyed all evening. How could Robb not have prepared for this eventuality. It was likely to happen and he died like a dog because of it. He is up there with the fat guy that left the knife behind in the hut.
I say that Daneyris is our only hope now, but who knows what this writer is gonna think up next.

I kinda expected this to happen when the blood leeches were given to the lord of fire. I guess joffrey and greyjoy will be dead by the end of the season aswell.

Nem said:
Been annoyed all evening. How could Robb not have prepared for this eventuality. It was likely to happen and he died like a dog because of it. He is up there with the fat guy that left the knife behind in the hut.
I say that Daneyris is our only hope now, but who knows what this writer is gonna think up next.

I kinda expected this to happen when the blood leeches were given to the lord of fire. I guess joffrey and greyjoy will be dead by the end of the season aswell.

Don´t forget Stannis, never forget Stannis. He was the one who cursed Robb Stark. Plus he has this evil witch and the only true god on his side. I´d say we will see a lot more from him in the nest season.

Augen said:

Everyone suffers, none are spared in this world.  Have to resign yourself to that, any triumph is earned and can be fleeting.

I do take exception to deriding Robb as dim. He's a 16 year old boy who managed to out think Tywin Lannister on the battlefield never losing a battle.  He is his father's son, too trusting of his allys (curse you Bolton...) and he is punished severely for it. 

Good point about his age. We forget forget how young they were in books as they all seem 3-4 years older in the show. 

Going to read books 2, 3 and 4 before next season starts. I've read the first. It becomes kind of hard reading them after already knowing what happens but the writing is high quality and there is just so much detail. 

Around the Network

WTH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

green_sky said:
Augen said:

Everyone suffers, none are spared in this world.  Have to resign yourself to that, any triumph is earned and can be fleeting.

I do take exception to deriding Robb as dim. He's a 16 year old boy who managed to out think Tywin Lannister on the battlefield never losing a battle.  He is his father's son, too trusting of his allys (curse you Bolton...) and he is punished severely for it. 

Good point about his age. We forget forget how young they were in books as they all seem 3-4 years older in the show. 

Going to read books 2, 3 and 4 before next season starts. I've read the first. It becomes kind of hard reading them after already knowing what happens but the writing is high quality and there is just so much detail. 

I'm a fair ways through the third book, but this was the first episode in which everything that happened was new to me.. Bad episode to fall behind on :'(.

It's all about the game.

lilwingman said:

I'm a fair ways through the third book, but this was the first episode in which everything that happened was new to me.. Bad episode to fall behind on :'(.

So close and yet so far. Just like Aria. 

Just watched the last episode.... TA FUK!?

I feared this episode the entire season. Even though I knew exactly what would happen I hoped the outcome would be different. I thought they were going to save this for the last episode though...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo