By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

 

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%
 
Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%
 
Arya Stark 47 15.02%
 
Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%
 
Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%
 
Robb Stark 20 6.39%
 
Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%
 
Ygritte 4 1.28%
 
Bran Stark 7 2.24%
 
Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%
 
Total:308
BloodyRain said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

I know what you mean. In the begining of game of thrones, the only lannister I liked was Tyrion, but know I really like Jamie too. Cersei is ok and Joffrey I still just hate. Oh Tywin is pretty cool too.

It's funny because in the books Cersei is the most unlikable by far, even more than Joffrey. 

 

OT: Anyone watched the latest ep yet?



Around the Network

Just finished watching #TheClimb about 30 mins ago.

Absolutely loved this episode, not much action but a great amount of character and story development between the Tyrell's and Lannisters, Starks etc. Great sections between Ygritte and Snow as well, actually started to like him a bit.

Poor *name* at the end. :(



Proclus said:
Just finished watching #TheClimb about 30 mins ago.

Absolutely loved this episode, not much action but a great amount of character and story development between the Tyrell's and Lannisters, Starks etc. Great sections between Ygritte and Snow as well, actually started to like him a bit.

Poor *name* at the end. :(

Hehe I think I know who you're talking about without having seen the episode



JayWood2010 said:
Maybe put who everybody's favorite character is in the Poll Zepus. Get to it :P

For me I'd have to say Jaime, Tryion, and Jon Snow.

Now vote!



pezus said:
Proclus said:
Just finished watching #TheClimb about 30 mins ago.

Absolutely loved this episode, not much action but a great amount of character and story development between the Tyrell's and Lannisters, Starks etc. Great sections between Ygritte and Snow as well, actually started to like him a bit.

Poor *name* at the end. :(

Hehe I think I know who you're talking about without having seen the episode



Get cracking and watch the episode :D

Tough poll, Tyrion, Tywin, Arya, The Hound, etc... so many great characters! Ultimately now that Ned and Robert are gone though, Tyrion wins.

So glad it's a show that keeps going, Hannibal is slowly growing on me even though it's different than expected, but how long untill it's cancelled...



Around the Network
pezus said:
BloodyRain said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

I know what you mean. In the begining of game of thrones, the only lannister I liked was Tyrion, but know I really like Jamie too. Cersei is ok and Joffrey I still just hate. Oh Tywin is pretty cool too.

It's funny because in the books Cersei is the most unlikable by far, even more than Joffrey. 

 

OT: Anyone watched the latest ep yet?

Yes she is. She was already unlikeable when seen through the eyes of Tyrion and Sansa but reading chapters from Cersei's point of view made her even more despicable.



Signature goes here!

Love this show!



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

pezus said:
BloodyRain said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

I know what you mean. In the begining of game of thrones, the only lannister I liked was Tyrion, but know I really like Jamie too. Cersei is ok and Joffrey I still just hate. Oh Tywin is pretty cool too.

It's funny because in the books Cersei is the most unlikable by far, even more than Joffrey. 

 

OT: Anyone watched the latest ep yet?


Is she? I always disliked Joffrey more than Cersei.[until a certain point, of course...]



I just caught up with this season. Definitely the best season so far. Every single scene and dialogue is so well acted. The 4th and 5th episode were some of the best ones yet in a series where even the worst is good. The climb was slight cooling off after the epic moments but the last few moments were so damn chilling.

Littlefinger's words with the final scene. Great stuff.



green_sky said:

I just caught up with this season. Definitely the best season so far. Every single scene and dialogue is so well acted. The 4th and 5th episode were some of the best ones yet in a series where even the worst is good. The climb was slight cooling off after the epic moments but the last few moments were so damn chilling.

Littlefinger's words with the final scene. Great stuff.

Oh yes, that poor little girl that once had to serve Joffrey as a sex slave... But I always thought she wouldn't make it anyway.

The Bolton-scene with Reek Theon also was almost too cruel for me.

The climbing on top of the wall was very intense and the view from the top was absolutely perfect for me. I am looking forward to the last 4 episodes.