By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308

Red Wedding was as brutal and sad as I hoped it would be.

Around the Network

A decade ago I read those pages...and never forgot re-reading them over and over in disbelief. Seeing it brought to life I couldn't help but get emotional when "The Rains..." began to play and I knew what had to come to pass. It should be noted the show somehow added more darkness by making Robb's wife pregnant and killing her and the unborn. Jeyne was at least spared the bloodbath.

I warned people way back in here. Welcome to Westeros folks.

Talal said:

I don't know what to expect anymore.

No fan of the books does with books 6 and 7 either.  Just know this, "The North Remembers..."

This is why I love this show so much!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

benao87 said:
I just want to say that Fuck mr. Martin, you can go to hell you Lannisters piece of Sh#$*&(T

The good thing is that I finally saw the scene that had spoiled the series since about a year. And I appreciate the fact that they omitted some gory scenes. I feel bad for the wolves, they even cried, :'(

Never thought Jon was going to abandon Ygritte, well I hope they add another twist to that part of the story, one of my favourites.

And yeah, Robb Stark is probably not the brightest person around, he and Sansa. Arya and Bran FTW.

Agh, I'm pissed, and grumpy.

Everyone suffers, none are spared in this world.  Have to resign yourself to that, any triumph is earned and can be fleeting.

I do take exception to deriding Robb as dim. He's a 16 year old boy who managed to out think Tywin Lannister on the battlefield never losing a battle.  He is his father's son, too trusting of his allys (curse you Bolton...) and he is punished severely for it. 

Around the Network

Chills

Augen said:
benao87 said:
I just want to say that Fuck mr. Martin, you can go to hell you Lannisters piece of Sh#$*&(T

The good thing is that I finally saw the scene that had spoiled the series since about a year. And I appreciate the fact that they omitted some gory scenes. I feel bad for the wolves, they even cried, :'(

Never thought Jon was going to abandon Ygritte, well I hope they add another twist to that part of the story, one of my favourites.

And yeah, Robb Stark is probably not the brightest person around, he and Sansa. Arya and Bran FTW.

Agh, I'm pissed, and grumpy.

Everyone suffers, none are spared in this world.  Have to resign yourself to that, any triumph is earned and can be fleeting.

I do take exception to deriding Robb as dim. He's a 16 year old boy who managed to out think Tywin Lannister on the battlefield never losing a battle.  He is his father's son, too trusting of his allys (curse you Bolton...) and he is punished severely for it. 

One has to remember the changes in ages, between the books and the series.

Oh and leaving the credits with no song was brilliant. Painfully brilliant.

Talal said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Talal said:
Guys please don't tell me that Edmure and Blackfish were also in on this.

No they where not. Blackfish is too awesome to have anything to do with it

Not to mention that they're related to Robb (and Catelyn ;o)

I feal you :/

Augen said:
Talal said:

No fan of the books does with books 6 and 7 either.  Just know this, "The North Remembers..."

There aren´t many left to remember

AndrewWK said:
Augen said:
Talal said:

There aren´t many left to remember

I cannot say more here.  Sorry, I am a bit emotional.  This series and world gets to me more than any other.