By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308

This is the best show I have ever watched.

Around the Network

Oh and my favorite character is Jamie Lannister.

Talal said:
It's official the writer despises Arya. What the fuck is this bullshit. I still can't believe this.

Despises Arya? What? No, he doesn't :)

walsufnir said:
Talal said:
It's official the writer despises Arya. What the fuck is this bullshit. I still can't believe this.

She never catches a break :(

Talal said:
walsufnir said:
Talal said:

She never catches a break :(

I don't want to spoil anything but it will get better for her (at least for catching a break ;)).

Around the Network
walsufnir said:

I don't want to spoil anything but it will get better for her (at least for catching a break ;)).

I certainly hope so.

Man that was a crazy episode. As soon as Catelyn looked at the door being locked I knew what was coming. I'm pretty sure Arya has nothing else to stop her from becoming a super assassin now (or whatever that guy was that helped her). She's gonna be a force. Man I can't wait to finish this book I'm on so I can start on the fire and ice series.

P.S. I still can't get over how beautiful Rose Leslie is.

maximus22 said:

Man that was a crazy episode. As soon as Catelyn looked at the door being locked I knew what was coming. I'm pretty sure Arya has nothing else to stop her from becoming a super assassin now (or whatever that guy was that helped her). She's gonna be a force. Man I can't wait to finish this book I'm on so I can start on the fire and ice series.

I still can't get over not seeing Oona Chaplin anymore!

walsufnir said:
maximus22 said:

I still can't get over not seeing Oona Chaplin anymore!

Damn that is sad.  And I guess poor sir Jorah is never getting out of the friend zone now.

I just want to say that Fuck mr. Martin, you can go to hell you Lannisters piece of Sh#$*&(T

The good thing is that I finally saw the scene that had spoiled the series since about a year. And I appreciate the fact that they omitted some gory scenes. I feel bad for the wolves, they even cried, :'(

Never thought Jon was going to abandon Ygritte, well I hope they add another twist to that part of the story, one of my favourites.

And yeah, Robb Stark is probably not the brightest person around, he and Sansa. Arya and Bran FTW.

Agh, I'm pissed, and grumpy.