By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308
walsufnir said:
maximus22 said:

Man that was a crazy episode. As soon as Catelyn looked at the door being locked I knew what was coming. I'm pretty sure Arya has nothing else to stop her from becoming a super assassin now (or whatever that guy was that helped her). She's gonna be a force. Man I can't wait to finish this book I'm on so I can start on the fire and ice series.

P.S. I still can't get over how beautiful Rose Leslie is.

I still can't get over not seeing Oona Chaplin anymore!

Me either she had such a beautyfull butt

Around the Network

Wow. Absolutely devastated by last night's episode. Ned Stark all over again. With one fell swoop they took away one of the main storylines that I care about.

It's all about the game.

That's about the reactions I was anticipating from this episode. George R. R. Martin is a heartless bastard.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
That's about the reactions I was anticipating from this episode. George R. R. Martin is a heartless bastard.

Not to mention the extra character development they throw in, just to make absolutely sure you want to throw yourself off a building.

Awww, they're gonna name their child after Ned if it's a boy, so cute, aw.. huh.. what's Catelyn looking at.. wait a second.. no.. NOOOOO!!!

It's all about the game.

Guys please don't tell me that Edmure and Blackfish were also in on this.

Around the Network
Talal said:

No they where not. Blackfish is too awesome to have anything to do with it

walsufnir said:
JusSayian said:
walsufnir said:
JusSayian said:
Honestly the Starks do not get a break do they? When Ned Stark died i was like wtf but then Rob taking up arms and raising an army gave me hope they will destroy the Lannisters. Now all hope is lost. The other three Starks are to young, and Snow is stuck in the north with his own problems. Winterfell is burned down and the Starks army just got slaughtered.

There are more Starks left :)

Really other then the 4 left 5 if you count snow?

We now know of at least four left (and not three): Sansa, Arya, Bran, Rickon. But be prepared for surprises (as usual ;)).

I hope so dude.

Wanna watch the Lannisters burn, and same with everyone else who betrayed them.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Talal said:

No they where not. Blackfish is too awesome to have anything to do with it

Not to mention that they're related to Robb (and Catelyn ;o)

I don't know what to expect anymore.

Talal said:

They were not. (probably spoilers from next week's episode).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I honestly don't think that episode was all that brilliant. They could have handled the Red Wedding a lot better. It was just kind of "oh look Frey betrayed me, okay, I'm going to lie down now." Rains of Castamere was a nice touch, but that was just taken directly from the book. There was really nothing special. Even Roose Bolton's great betrayal was kind of spoiled by that thing with Catelyn and the chainmail and just ended up being "thelannisterssendtheirregards" *half-hearted stab*.

Yunkai somehow fell in five minutes with nothing remarkable happening.

The Bran stuff was absolute gold, as was the Jon bit.

On the whole, far from the best of the season, and not even close to approaching the quality of Blackwater from last season. I think the positive reactions are largely coming from people who didn't see the Red Wedding coming, so it's the element of surprise and shock hiding the fact that it really wasn't especially well done.

On the bright side, I have no idea how they are going to end this season now that we've had Robb leave the Wildlings and Yunkai fall to Daenerys, so there ought to be some surprises next episode.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective