Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%
 
Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%
 
Arya Stark 47 15.02%
 
Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%
 
Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%
 
Robb Stark 20 6.39%
 
Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%
 
Ygritte 4 1.28%
 
Bran Stark 7 2.24%
 
Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%
 
Total:308
pezus said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Goddammit! Why do character keep getting killed just like that? Sometimes I go thinking, I can't wait to watch X character face X character and then they go puff. They go in well-written manner though, but sometimes it feels we just don't get enough time to savor some of them. :(

Anyways, wanted to post this in here:

 

I don't see the pic o.O

Edit: now it works O.o

I can;t see it either, don;t know what happened. Anyways, here's another one! :D

walsufnir said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Goddammit! Why do character keep getting killed just like that? Sometimes I go thinking, I can't wait to watch X character face X character and then they go puff. They go in well-written manner though, but sometimes it feels we just don't get enough time to savor some of them. :(


I thought the same when reading the books and I think I don't tell too much if I say: get used to it ;)

I have that feeling yes. I feel a lot of people will die. Actually I bet that they will all die in the end and that the last episode may consist of 45 minutes with the three dragons humping each other.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Less action but so much more content, unfortunately for me I have spoiled the season ending :( and now I'm starting to see that it will not end good.

So, who saw it, any thoughts?



Damn, dat Ygritte.



Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

benao87 said:
Less action but so much more content, unfortunately for me I have spoiled the season ending :( and now I'm starting to see that it will not end good.

So, who saw it, any thoughts?


I saw it and it was thankfully again an episode with love-making :D The rest was usual story-progressing, sadly Brienne-actress didn't show boobs. I loved the fight between Hound and Beric, very intense. What I don't remember is the last scene with Tywin and Cersei - I know of the wedding-plans regarding Tyrion but not that Tywin planned his daughter to marry Loras.



So how was the ygritte scene?



Around the Network
pezus said:
So how was the ygritte scene?

In terms of nudity, it was ok, taking into account other sex scenes of the show. In terms of impact it was awesome, and Ygritte is hawt.

Preview for episode 6.



Ygritte nude, totally worth watching the episode for.

Rest of it was so-so compared to the last one, Varys generally makes an episode better anyway.

Still, hound section was good, Tywin and Tyrion are always boss, Arya always good as well, 7.5/10.



Hound fight was as good as I thought it would be compared to the books.

 

i thought i'd read they were saving the red wedding for next season along with joffrey's death but i guess not



J_Allard said:

Hound fight was as good as I thought it would be compared to the books.

 

i thought i'd read they were saving the red wedding for next season along with joffrey's death but i guess not


Mate, if your gonna post spoilers like that, please say END OF SEASON on them. Otherwise, you'll read them like I did and presume they were in the context of this episode. Cheers.



TeddostheFireKing said:
J_Allard said:

Hound fight was as good as I thought it would be compared to the books.

 

i thought i'd read they were saving the red wedding for next season along with joffrey's death but i guess not


Mate, if your gonna post spoilers like that, please say END OF SEASON on them. Otherwise, you'll read them like I did and presume they were in the context of this episode. Cheers.

I thought the same. I should have replied to him sooner. Shit!

J_Allard if you see this, can you add something like Teddos suggested to your post?