Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%
 
Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%
 
Arya Stark 47 15.02%
 
Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%
 
Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%
 
Robb Stark 20 6.39%
 
Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%
 
Ygritte 4 1.28%
 
Bran Stark 7 2.24%
 
Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%
 
Total:308
walsufnir said:
green_sky said:

I just caught up with this season. Definitely the best season so far. Every single scene and dialogue is so well acted. The 4th and 5th episode were some of the best ones yet in a series where even the worst is good. The climb was slight cooling off after the epic moments but the last few moments were so damn chilling.

Littlefinger's words with the final scene. Great stuff.

Oh yes, that poor little girl that once had to serve Joffrey as a sex slave... But I always thought she wouldn't make it anyway.

The Bolton-scene with Reek Theon also was almost too cruel for me.

The climbing on top of the wall was very intense and the view from the top was absolutely perfect for me. I am looking forward to the last 4 episodes.

Yea i just don't get the torture parts. If they important to the story that is fine but they are taking valuable time away from lot of other things they could cover. Theon was a dick though but i don't wish such fate on anyone. 

Joffrey is back to his wacko behaviour and i guess last of misfortune for Ros. I really liked her. Well she is gorgeous and was a good added character for the show. 

The climb was indeed quite wonderfully done and agree on the view. I've only read the first book so it is all new to me. 



Around the Network
green_sky said:
walsufnir said:
green_sky said:

I just caught up with this season. Definitely the best season so far. Every single scene and dialogue is so well acted. The 4th and 5th episode were some of the best ones yet in a series where even the worst is good. The climb was slight cooling off after the epic moments but the last few moments were so damn chilling.

Littlefinger's words with the final scene. Great stuff.

Oh yes, that poor little girl that once had to serve Joffrey as a sex slave... But I always thought she wouldn't make it anyway.

The Bolton-scene with Reek Theon also was almost too cruel for me.

The climbing on top of the wall was very intense and the view from the top was absolutely perfect for me. I am looking forward to the last 4 episodes.

Yea i just don't get the torture parts. If they important to the story that is fine but they are taking valuable time away from lot of other things they could cover. Theon was a dick though but i don't wish such fate on anyone. 

Joffrey is back to his wacko behaviour and i guess last of misfortune for Ros. I really liked her. Well she is gorgeous and was a good added character for the show. 

The climb was indeed quite wonderfully done and agree on the view. I've only read the first book so it is all new to me. 

 

Not telling you too much but yes, the torturing is quite important for the story of Theon :) I am surprised they show him now, in the books this was done later. But I can see how it fits in the whole picture that the series is going to tell.



Little disapointed with Daenerys not being in yesterday's episode, but otherwise, enjoyable (I do hope the action picks up again somewhere, there really is too much going on right now, something big needs to happen to inject some pace into the show :()

Also, since it hasn't been posted yet (obvious spoilers for yesterday's episode), but the teaser for next weeks episode is here :)



Episode was intriguing, I need moar!

And I want Joffrey's head on a spike, now!

 

Edit: Oh and Arya FTW!



walsufnir said:
pezus said:
BloodyRain said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

I know what you mean. In the begining of game of thrones, the only lannister I liked was Tyrion, but know I really like Jamie too. Cersei is ok and Joffrey I still just hate. Oh Tywin is pretty cool too.

It's funny because in the books Cersei is the most unlikable by far, even more than Joffrey. 

 

OT: Anyone watched the latest ep yet?


Is she? I always disliked Joffrey more than Cersei.[until a certain point, of course...]


I guess it's partly because... *MAJOR Book 3-4/TV Show SPOILERS*
Cersei lasts longer and we get to see her POV in book 4. Also because she is pretty much the reason Joffrey is how he is.



Around the Network
green_sky said:
walsufnir said:
green_sky said:

I just caught up with this season. Definitely the best season so far. Every single scene and dialogue is so well acted. The 4th and 5th episode were some of the best ones yet in a series where even the worst is good. The climb was slight cooling off after the epic moments but the last few moments were so damn chilling.

Littlefinger's words with the final scene. Great stuff.

Oh yes, that poor little girl that once had to serve Joffrey as a sex slave... But I always thought she wouldn't make it anyway.

The Bolton-scene with Reek Theon also was almost too cruel for me.

The climbing on top of the wall was very intense and the view from the top was absolutely perfect for me. I am looking forward to the last 4 episodes.

Yea i just don't get the torture parts. If they important to the story that is fine but they are taking valuable time away from lot of other things they could cover. Theon was a dick though but i don't wish such fate on anyone. 

Joffrey is back to his wacko behaviour and i guess last of misfortune for Ros. I really liked her. Well she is gorgeous and was a good added character for the show. 

The climb was indeed quite wonderfully done and agree on the view. I've only read the first book so it is all new to me. 

The torture is mainly just mentioned in the books so this is a viewpoint that they have added...mostly.



I think I will redo this poll a bit further down the line ;o



pezus said:
walsufnir said:
pezus said:
BloodyRain said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

I know what you mean. In the begining of game of thrones, the only lannister I liked was Tyrion, but know I really like Jamie too. Cersei is ok and Joffrey I still just hate. Oh Tywin is pretty cool too.

It's funny because in the books Cersei is the most unlikable by far, even more than Joffrey.

 

OT: Anyone watched the latest ep yet?


Is she? I always disliked Joffrey more than Cersei.[until a certain point, of course...]


I guess it's partly because... *MAJOR Book 3-4/TV Show SPOILERS*
Cersei lasts longer and we get to see her POV in book 4. Also because she is pretty much the reason Joffrey is how he is.


I have to disagree because in my opinion Joffrey is special in the way that he is also absolutely stupid while his mother is way more intelligent than him. Look at his sister and his brother - they both are totally different comp ared to him. I think that his education is just a part of his cruelness - he seems to be the devil in person to me which seems to be a part of his nature.

CAUTION: ANOTHER BIG SPOILER AHEAD! I know what happens later but when I read the book to this point I really hated him more than Cersei and she gets what she deserves as well as he does



All these spoiler posts. I so want to see what's behind them. Must restrain.



green_sky said:
All these spoiler posts. I so want to see what's behind them. Must restrain.

Hehe, please do.

 

OT: Shit, how could I forget putting Dany in the poll?