By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308

:(

Game of thrones is my favourite TV series of all time, so I really wish this thread was made by someone else as I resent funding your point-gathering escapades... Hrmm.

Ah well, can't wait til tomoro when it's shown on UK TV.

Around the Network

I gotta seriously start watching Game of Thrones. I keep putting it off for some reason and am still on the first ep of season 1.

BloodyRain said:
I gotta seriously start watching Game of Thrones. I keep putting it off for some reason and am still on the first ep of season 1.

Do it....It's great.

Pezus asked me to come up with fake theories, so I think that Daenerys is Lyanna Stark in disguise and Jorah Mormont is King Aerys.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Love that guy who plays Joffery Barathaon. He's a brilliant actor. Unfortunately it seems the show has been building for his demise.

Around the Network
A203D said:
Love that guy who plays Joffery Barathaon. He's a brilliant actor. Unfortunately it seems the show has been building for his demise.

HUH? The show is based on books what happens to him is already written, the show is not building anything. As for his demise umm, yeah it's warrented.

Can't wait.

BTW for anyone interested, HBO is doing a sale on their shirts in celebration of the season premiere. Grabbed me a sweet Greyjoy and Targaryen house sigil pair of shirts.

YOU GUYS! You were talking about GOT because it starts TONIGHT! What the fuck happened!? Last time I checked it was supposed to start on September or something, they start the series earlier! OMFG, my body is not ready, not like this!

RafaelOrix said:
Guess I will avoid this thread, massive fear of spoilers :P

Here you go:

SENTIENT6 said:
I had a wii , and a 360 for a year got rid of both, anyone who gives up on a console because they only tried a couple games has serious issues lol.

You wanted to post in the "returning the PS3 after X hours thread" but you messed up, didn't you?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I won't watch it until I'm done with the books (currently in Feast for Crows). I wonder where they are going to split the third book. There's one clear moment that would be perfect but then Season 4 would have to be the end of Storm of Swords and the beginning of FfC.

Signature goes here!

Of course I was pleased, it's SoIaF so I don't need much.

Arstan Whitebeard showed up in the episode. One of those mild surprises were show differs from the book. Given how it was handled means later events will differ as well.

I wonder if the nature of the Unsullied will be demonstrated more as their training is beyond brutal and they are the worst thing (well, besides Dragons and White Walkers) to face in battle.

Just happy to have the show version back to hold me over. Thank you to everyone who watches it and keep it successful as love seeing this world brought to this medium and goes on for good decade of television.