By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, now two CEOs have 'resigned'...WHO´S NEXT?

I can't see Iwata go yet. I'll give him a minimum of 3 years. The next CEO could be Ballmer or Capcom CEO.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

No way Joakim Mogren is keeping his job after that "Fox Engine" slip-up.

kain_kusanagi said:
I hope Kaz gets fired just so we can lose all the terrible gifs and face pasted avatars. ;)

Seriously though I don't think anyone's ship is sinking so fast that they need to be fired. Iwata isn't the only guy at Nintendo that decided to navigate without a compass for the Wii U, marketing is lost at see and don't their best to paddle for shore. Steve Ballmer is steering the USS Microsoft in the same direction that Bill Gates left the helm set to. So far they haven't hit any iceburges. He just needs to go full steam ahead instead of letting Apple fire torpedoes first. Time will tell if Kaz is navigating by the stars or just wishing on them.

haters gonna hate

OT: i guess balmer

Ballmer, Reggie or whoever the CEO of Capcom is.

Reggie isn't the CEO though is he?

Microsoft still makes more money than a company like Sony could ever dream of making, so I don't see Ballmer going anywhere.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Microsoft still makes more money than a company like Sony could ever dream of making, so I don't see Ballmer going anywhere.

that means very little

Max King of the Wild said:
Soundwave said:

that means very little

When it comes to job security, it means a lot for a person like Ballmer. Like him or not, he brings in the company massive profit every year. 

ryuzaki57 said:

and the Capcom guy can go as well for letting himself be moneyhatted by Nintendo, and thus not releasing MH Vita and RE Vita.

Capcom's leadership could use a change for several reasons but putting MH on 3DS was one of he few things he got right. The Vita's performance out side of Japan is plain terrible.

RolStoppable said:
Darc Requiem said:
ryuzaki57 said:

and the Capcom guy can go as well for letting himself be moneyhatted by Nintendo, and thus not releasing MH Vita and RE Vita.

Capcom's leadership could use a change for several reasons but putting MH on 3DS was one of he few things he got right. The Vita's performance out side of Japan is plain terrible.

You can scratch the "outside of Japan" part.

I was trying to be gracious....

Let's see....

Steve Ballmer - He's publicly recognized as a bad CEO. He needs to go.

Capcom CEO: A missed opportunity to revitalize the Mega Man franchise. Ruining Resident Evil. Scaring away all of Capcom's talent. A needless Devil May Cry reboot. An unwillingness to take chances.

Konami CEO: Tried to revitalize Castlevania and Silent Hill. Both attempts failed. Konami can't seem to have any major hits in the West that isn't called Metal Gear.

Zynga CEO: Not just him. Zynga as a company needs to go.

Sega CEO: An unwillingness to take chances even though they're sitting on a pile of cash now. Having so many good IP's not being used for anything. Sega isn't Sega anymore.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com