By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, now two CEOs have 'resigned'...WHO´S NEXT?

huiii said:
Itawa or Reggie probably...

*Iwata Laughs*

Around the Network

It needs to be from a company that is losing money constantly and where the CEO takes responsability... Capcom maybe? their last report was pretty bad.

Iwata most likely

Yeah, nobody at Nintendo, or certainly not Iwata. And it'll be fun to revive this thread when the U starts soaring again.

I'm bookmarking this.

My guess would be Iwata. I like him but the Wii U and 3DS launches have probably done him in. Nintendo needs to realize that they can appeal to more "hardcore" gamers without abandoning their traditional fan base. They should acquire or open new studio's that create games outside their usual wheelhouse.

Around the Network

Iwata or Ballmer.

flagstaad said:
It needs to be from a company that is losing money constantly and where the CEO takes responsability... Capcom maybe? their last report was pretty bad.

Good shout with Capcom, after the RE6 fiasco.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pezus said:
Other than that, I don't know. Certainly not Bobby Kotick (unfortunately)

Yeah. I thought he was gonna be in trouble when they started running Guitar Hero into the ground, but Skylanders worked out really well for them. I'm pretty shocked that it took. It looked like such a naked money grab. The fact that it's so successful makes me question humanity.

I kinda want Reggie to leave. He's good meme potential but he's really off tune.

Capcom dude? Naw. MH4 coming up. Maybe if he screws up somewhere along the line.

Ballmer needs to go though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I think the end of the fiscal year is the main reason for new Ceo's,to make a start with new leaders in the new fiscal year.

The EA guy was gone because of Sin City and the Square Guy because of ff14  and ff vs

I hope Sega will change the ceo,we need a guy who can give us shen mue hd,sega rally hdmaybe part 3 and a new Valkyria,

Segas current strategy is no good.

I hope Ballmer will stay as I like it to see Microsoft missing each and every trend and then trying to catch up or buy in with billions of dollars into the new markets(he is just like howard stringer on steroids,twice as incompetent using tons of money to cover his failures.)