By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor - Next Call of Duty Title To Be Next-Gen Exclusive, No WiiU

i could rather believe that for battlefield 4 since that is a game with strong sales on pc and if it would look and "feel" much better as cod this winter, it could attract a lot of people who won't buy cod then for next gen. this could be a decision for the next year from ea to sell less games this winter as they could but build a fanbase on next gen conoles for the next years.

but i think it's impossible for cod.

Around the Network

edit: nvm

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

they will probably split the title like COD: big guns kill for current gen (ps360U) and COD: Ghost for next gen

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

nope, not true

Fake.

When the last consoles changed, COD was on all of them.

COD is all about maximizing platforms and ROI. It will be on all consoles plus PC.

Around the Network

Theres a smell of bullshit eminating from that article. Got to be false.

I can believe it not coming to Wii U, skipping out on the PS3 and 360's a little harder to believe.

Quite honestly as a Wii U owner I couldn't care less about whether CoD comes to the system or not. I'm still waiting for CoD's eventual decline into the abyss of franchises that were milked to the point of annual releases. After Black Ops 2 sold less than the previous year's installment for the first time in the series' history since the original MW, I'm somewhat inclined to believe that it's starting now.

My guess is that any truth to this would be about a PS4/Durango exclusive CoD, which would not necessarily be the only next CoD.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The lack of a Wii U version is plausible, almost expected. Lackluster sales overall (probably less than 250k worldwide LTD), outsold by an inferior Vita version and will most likely continue the trend of COD wii games selling less than its previous iteration. It's almost like a no-brainer for Activision.

The other portion of a sans PS360 is far-fetched, I can see them doing when someone already mentioned and that is have two games, one for current PS360, most likely another vita game and one for PS4/720 and PC.

I really, REALLY doubt this.