By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor - Next Call of Duty Title To Be Next-Gen Exclusive, No WiiU

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Well yes. We all know us hardcore gamers that buy systems at launch just love COD! This makes so much sense...

i know, i think this guy is trolling or got trolled hard. but if this turns out true, then next gen systems wont have any trouble at launch or after christams

Lol, you think CoD would keep them from selling poorly? CoD is popular thanks to large userbases not the other way around.

Around the Network

It's finally balanced for lean! Gentlemen, behold the power of NEXT GEN!

think-man said:
No surprises if it doesn't come to wiiU, BO2 sales were lackluster.

Thats the first thing you notice? Its gonna be on WiiU lol, and Activision wouldn't be anywhere near foolish enough.

phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Well yes. We all know us hardcore gamers that buy systems at launch just love COD! This makes so much sense...

i know, i think this guy is trolling or got trolled hard. but if this turns out true, then next gen systems wont have any trouble at launch or after christams

Lol, you think CoD would keep them from selling poorly? CoD is popular thanks to large userbases not the other way around.

no its not. CoD has been selling over 20+ when it was on much smaller install bases. CoD is the biggest brand in gaming now, if anything moves consoles now its call of duty. just look at the huge hardware spikes for 360 and ps3 on the week call of duty releases. 

Train wreck said:
The lack of a Wii U version is plausible, almost expected. Lackluster sales overall (probably less than 250k worldwide LTD), outsold by an inferior Vita version and will most likely continue the trend of COD wii games selling less than its previous iteration. It's almost like a no-brainer for Activision.

The other portion of a sans PS360 is far-fetched, I can see them doing when someone already mentioned and that is have two games, one for current PS360, most likely another vita game and one for PS4/720 and PC.

How many times have you been wrong about CoD not coming to Ninty plats now? Of course when you're wrong again you're just gonna push your predicition back to next year lol.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

no its not. CoD has been selling over 20+ when it was on much smaller install bases. CoD is the biggest brand in gaming now, if anything moves consoles now its call of duty. just look at the huge hardware spikes for 360 and ps3 on the week call of duty releases. 

Then why were they outsold by the 3DS this past holiday if its the biggest brand? Try again.

phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Then why were they outsold by the 3DS this past holiday if its the biggest brand? Try again.

i dont know if i should take you seriously, or respond sarcastically, or just ignore you

phenom08 said:
think-man said:
No surprises if it doesn't come to wiiU, BO2 sales were lackluster.

Thats the first thing you notice? Its gonna be on WiiU lol, and Activision wouldn't be anywhere near foolish enough.

I noticed the whole thing, just it not being on WiiU was least surpising.

bananaking21 said:
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

i dont know if i should take you seriously, or respond sarcastically, or just ignore you

Why should I take you serious? Im pointing out facts while you have only been bragging about CoDs sales. Wii outsold 360 and PS3 easily without CoD at all in 2008. CoD wasn't exactly small in 2008. My point to you is, its no where near the system seller you claim. If it was then the plats it releases for wouldn't be playing catch up. 3DS outsold them without CoD at all, so CoD is clearly not much of a system seller.

phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Why should I take you serious? Im pointing out facts while you have only been bragging about CoDs sales. Wii outsold 360 and PS3 easily without CoD at all in 2008. CoD wasn't exactly small in 2008. My point to you is, its no where near the system seller you claim. If it was then the plats it releases for wouldn't be playing catch up. 3DS outsold them without CoD at all, so CoD is clearly not much of a system seller.

I have more money than you. Therefore, you clearly have not much money.