By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So , did you get any new WiiU games?

Did you get any new WiiU games?

LEGO City 27 11.89%

Monster Hunter 36 15.86%

Need For Speed 12 5.29%

The Walking Dead 2 0.88%

Just some e-shop titles (... 20 8.81%

More than one 31 13.66%

Nope, nothing for me this time 58 25.55%

See results 40 17.62%

Total:226
Nebnosneh said:
NeilStrauss said:
I have a 500GB external HD, no power cable, can it work with a WiiU?

No it needs to be powered or use a Y-Cable.

People say you can use a powered hub but I kept having problems, just get a powered external HDD they are pretty cheap now.

Thanx.

Around the Network

getting MH3 that's for suuuuure now that no one plays Mass Effect 3 online :( . Let the hunting begin!!!

Need for Speed out this week too?

Wow tomorrow trip to game store....

Switch!!!

forest-spirit said:
Just got Monster Hunter 3 and Punch-Out!!.

BTW, there's a couple of sales going on at the e-Shop atm that you may want to check out. Little Inferno (awsome game) is on sale and there's a 40+% discount on Zombie U, Assassin's Creed + some other games.

Which games are on discount on the e-shop?

Damn, I'm in the work at the moment but I'll jump at the opportunity of getting some promotions. Living in Mexico makes ultra hard to get a discount even in food, let alone videogames.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

carlos710 said:
forest-spirit said:
Just got Monster Hunter 3 and Punch-Out!!.

BTW, there's a couple of sales going on at the e-Shop atm that you may want to check out. Little Inferno (awsome game) is on sale and there's a 40+% discount on Zombie U, Assassin's Creed + some other games.

Which games are on discount on the e-shop?

Damn, I'm in the work at the moment but I'll jump at the opportunity of getting some promotions. Living in Mexico makes ultra hard to get a discount even in food, let alone videogames.

Zombie U

Assassin's Creed

Just Dance 4

Rabbids Land

Marverl Avengers

Your Shape

Sports Connection

There's a ~45% discount on all of these games until 4/4. Little Inferno is half the price until 24/3. Not sure if these are Europe only though.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Need for Speed Most Wanted, later is mainly to support the dev and I haven't really gotten to it yet lol.

I got Monster Hunter, but I'll probably be too busy these next few weeks to sink my teeth into it, and I know the game just won't be worth it unless you can dig deep.

Also got Need For Speed, because Burnout Paradise was one of the few games I really enjoyed on PS3. So far it feels like a downgrade. The graphics are so glitzy they interfere with gameplay, gates and billboards are washed out instead of painted in bright, easy to see colours, and unlocking cars just by driving past them feels... weak. Also the steering feels laggy and unresponsive. I'm not quite prepared to call it a bad game, but I wish I'd waited until it was cheaper. Should've got Lego City, I guess.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I'm skint after paying for my holiday to Egypt at the end of April, when I get back in may I plan to buy Lego city and need for speed, will get super metroid on eshop to :)

Nebnosneh said:
swii26 said:
I picked up Darksiders II and pre-ordered RE:Revelations but may cancel it if it doesn't support the Wii Remote like I've been hearing... Loved the controls in RE4

You will need to cancel your pre-order. Just make sure you TELL CAPCOM WHY!

I will... a big disapointment 

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Better Get to Target.  They have a Buy 2 Get 1 free Sale going on.  The 23rd is the last day for it.

You can get

Monster Hunter

Need For Speed

Lego City (as your free choice)