By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So , did you get any new WiiU games?

Did you get any new WiiU games?

LEGO City 27 11.89%

Monster Hunter 36 15.86%

Need For Speed 12 5.29%

The Walking Dead 2 0.88%

Just some e-shop titles (... 20 8.81%

More than one 31 13.66%

Nope, nothing for me this time 58 25.55%

See results 40 17.62%

Total:226
think-man said:

I wouldn't exactly say NFS and walking dead are major releases lol

If I was to buy one it would probably be MH or though lego city looks good but I wouldnt get it until its been fixed.

I have lego city and have had zero issues with it... what supposedly needs to be 'fixed'?

Around the Network

I barely have two quarters to rub together right now, unfortunately. Although, I do have three dimes that may go toward Punch-Out.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'd buy Lego City if I had a WiiU

timmah said:
think-man said:

I wouldn't exactly say NFS and walking dead are major releases lol

If I was to buy one it would probably be MH or though lego city looks good but I wouldnt get it until its been fixed.

I have lego city and have had zero issues with it... what supposedly needs to be 'fixed'?

Every review I've read mention major load times and slow down, heres an paragraph from a review I found.

Both interior and exterior sections suffer from performance issues, with slowdown and pop-in proving to be particularly frequent annoyances. These problems don’t ruin Undercover (though not being able to see collectibles until they’re within a few metres of your vehicle can be frustrating) but, after a series of lacklustre Wii U ports, it’s disappointing to see one of the system’s first major exclusives in 2013 run anything less than smoothly.

You might not mind it but I like my games running silky smooth when I play them.

thinking about ordering the walking dead

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I have just bought TekkenU. I will plan to buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Lego City U.