By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So , did you get any new WiiU games?

Did you get any new WiiU games?

LEGO City 27 11.89%

Monster Hunter 36 15.86%

Need For Speed 12 5.29%

The Walking Dead 2 0.88%

Just some e-shop titles (... 20 8.81%

More than one 31 13.66%

Nope, nothing for me this time 58 25.55%

See results 40 17.62%

Total:226

I bought Little Inferno, Spider-Man and Assassin's Creed 3 DLC this week. Tried Monster Hunter Tri and i didn't really care for it and Lego City isn't released until next week in Europe. I have Punch Out on 3DS so it is pointless to buy it again on WiiU

Around the Network

I'm getting monster hunter in a few hours, £70 for the Wii U and 3DS version 

Any gaming purchases I had planned have been put on hold until June, so no, unfortunately.

VGChartz

The games look like solid games, but they don't really speak to me. Also, I'm still plugging through my launch lineup binge, so nothing new till those are done, which could be late summer, lol.

Just got Monster Hunter 3 and Punch-Out!!.

BTW, there's a couple of sales going on at the e-Shop atm that you may want to check out. Little Inferno (awsome game) is on sale and there's a 40+% discount on Zombie U, Assassin's Creed + some other games.

Around the Network

I picked up Monster Hunter and suggest that the rest of you guys do the same.  

If not, I will call you a Sally.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

It's actually quite funny, as I spent all of my gaming funds on the 3DS the month with Castlevania and Luigi's Mansion (and extra $$$ for Fire Emblem DLC).

Once things slow down next month I'll probably get Lego City and Monster Hunter. Maybe Need for Speed as well.

Smeags said:
It's actually quite funny, as I spent all of my gaming funds on the 3DS the month with Castlevania and Luigi's Mansion (and extra $$$ for Fire Emblem DLC).

Once things slow down next month I'll probably get Lego City and Monster Hunter. Maybe Need for Speed as well.

You better pick up Monster Hunter, you Sally... 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I havent got any of the games on the list. I got Darksiders 2 last week and I still have Aliens Colonial Marines on order. May have to cancel it though if its as crap as its supposed to be.

BuckStud said:
cannonballZ said:

I bought lego city and the walking dead. Just finished playing through the walking dead. starting on lego city in just a bit.

Edit: I also bought punch out on the e-shop

Lego City is awesome.  It seemed just a bit slow at first, but we're like 12% through it and it's been a blast. 

How was The Walking Dead?

The Walking Dead was actually a pretty fun game to play. the story isn't bad, just not much substance to it. the graphics are pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that likes graphics over gameplay. But if you can overlook the ugliness of the game, it's a fun game to play.