By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So , did you get any new WiiU games?

Did you get any new WiiU games?

LEGO City 27 11.89%

Monster Hunter 36 15.86%

Need For Speed 12 5.29%

The Walking Dead 2 0.88%

Just some e-shop titles (... 20 8.81%

More than one 31 13.66%

Nope, nothing for me this time 58 25.55%

See results 40 17.62%

Total:226

I bought Lego City, will buy Punch Out as soon as I'm able to put Lego City down for second, hard to do since that game is soooo good.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

I wouldn't exactly say NFS and walking dead are major releases lol

If I was to buy one it would probably be MH or though lego city looks good but I wouldnt get it until its been fixed.

I will pickup two tmorrow as they come out tomorrow here

Most Wanted and Monster Hunter

Monster Hunter is about to come in today. If it doesn't I'll kill many people.

I am getting Monster Hunter as soon as it is available on eShop hopefully in the next few hours. As soon as I get home from work.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Thinking of getting MONSTER HUNTER...would definately get it if wii u was the only machine I owned.
Unfortunately Bioshock Infinite (which I will be getting for the ps3) and Luigis Mansion 2 (as it's known in Australia) are both must have games to me and I'm trying to save up for a house so for once I need to be semi responsible (if I was really being responsible I wouldnt be buying ANY games though)...
Still, with MH 3 hitting shelves here tomorrow I may just go out and get it for the hell of it(not sure if the other games are out here yet anyway...)

I got Monster Hunter, Lego City, Punchout and Little Inferno (on sale). Thinking about Need for Speed but I'll probably wait a week or two for the price to drop.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I still can´t find those games in my country!
So far, got F-Zero, Zen Pinball 2, Punch-Out and a bunch of songs for Just Dance 4
I want to buy at least two of those games immediatly: Monster Hunter and Lego Cities. Need for Speed I´ll get later.

This week I purchased:

Lego City Undercover - A truly awesome game!

NFS - Bought this off Origin and waiting for it to arrive.

Punch-Out - It's Punch-Out

Zen 2 Plant's Vs Zombies - I'm a huge PvZ fan, so I love this table and the game is great.

It's been a good week for the Wii U in our house.

Stop hating and start playing.

cannonballZ said:

I bought lego city and the walking dead. Just finished playing through the walking dead. starting on lego city in just a bit.

Edit: I also bought punch out on the e-shop

Lego City is awesome.  It seemed just a bit slow at first, but we're like 12% through it and it's been a blast. 

How was The Walking Dead?

Stop hating and start playing.