By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How does Sony have two huge first party FPS this fall and MS have 0?

Krasnaya Yastreb said:

Well it’s true that most of the ones we know about are earlier in this year, it’s pretty obvious that you’re going to know more about the games the closer you get to release.  Many games don’t have a definite release date yet…but that doesn’t mean they aren’t coming.

Anyway, here’s a few that will probably release later in the year:

Warhound (console exclusive)
Sabotage (console exclusive)
Dead Island (console exclusive)

And yes there will probably be more announced later.

Hopefully Huxley will be really good as well...

Huxley (console exclusive)

Around the Network

well, we get frontlines fuel of war :P take it as you will.......

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

For the records.
Console exclusive means game which DON`T come to PC.

Since the begining of the gaming, there was PC and consoles. It`s only recently after x360 release, some xbots decided to call PC/x360 multipatform game a console exclusive. That`s just plain stupid.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

This is the WORST news EVER! As an American, this gives me reason to drop kick my 360 and never look back. How dare they. I shall stop playing all the great games I have on the system, and will buy no more future ones because there will be NO first party FPS games released in the Fall!

::runs screaming home to mutilate his Xbox 360::

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
twesterm said:
What the crap is wrong with this thread?

Remove "IsNotAnOption" from someone's screenname and all shall be explained.

I fixed it. 

-And remove "rocket" from someone's screen name and u know what comes out their mouth. It starts what the letter "S"

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

This thread is wacked!

I think it's funny when you read some of these threads that are a "melting pot" of gamers, from all consoles.

One person defends MS, another boasts the Wii or PS3.

Listen everybody...this isn't rocket science...

If the 360 would've fared better in Japan it would have the same numbers as the Wii, shadowing the PS3 altogether, but for whatever reason, Japan hates Microsoft...or Bill Gates...or both...or America...(but not 1950 or 1980s America...
they still love Bon Jovi over there)...and I'm sure the "red rings" have scared gamers and likely hurt their sales, but I guess things are redesigned now.

The PS3 has had a rough start mainly because of the huge installed market that was the PS2...
People are still buying PS2 games and systems...
It's watering down their PS3 sales...
Once they're able to distance themselves from their previous success, maybe they can salvage their latest creation.

The Wii is so widely successful because Nintendo was able to market their console to not only gamers, but the general public.
They've always been a hit with youngsters, and amazingly enough, they've tapped into the adult/parental market and made the Wii the "iPod" of video game consoles.
It's trendy and cool and "cute" for all ages.

I'm not sure how things are going to turn out, but it really is all down to the games, and if you argue with the fact that the Xbox 360 has put out some of the best titles available, you're kidding yourself, or you haven't really played 360 games.

Hands down the 360 has better games (in my humble opinion) and I think it will continue to attract new buyers with its varied and polished line of software.

The Wii and PS3 have some great titles too, but really...there's no comparison.

They just keep getting better with each new round of releases, and I can't wait to see/play Alan Wake, RE5, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect 2, Gears Of War 2, etc...

I would like to see a couple of great FPS released this year...
Come on Microsoft...don't leave us hanging!

CrazzyMan said:
For the records.
Console exclusive means game which DON`T come to PC.

Actually a console exclusive is a game that appears on PC and only one console.  If it's a game that only appears on one console and nowhere else it has the name of the console and then exclusive like Xbox 360 exclusive, PS3 exclusive, etc.

kirby007 said:
weezy said:

LOL, great one

perfect 

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99