By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Steam Console Killer

Tagged games:

TheJimbo1234 said:
Dr.Grass said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
You're friends clearly don't have jobs or hobbies...

Friend #2 lives in a penthouse on the beach, surfs almost every day, plays blues guitar and makes videogames for a living.

And I ride into my work on the moon in a Unicorn.

Also note the contradiction that if he does all that, how has he spent all that time on it? 

Do I need to prove it?

I'm his flatmate, we live here:

That top balcony on top of empire is ours. Right in front of prime surf spot.

He works at Free Lives, here's their game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWM2rPN0hsk

Can't prove the guitar thingy. :/

Around the Network

I don't think that it's going to do too well.

Most PC gamers already have a good PC. Steam Box would be a step back.
Also no one would play DOTA with a controller on a couch.

For the non PC audience it's probably going to be too expensive anyway.

Dr.Grass said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Dr.Grass said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
You're friends clearly don't have jobs or hobbies...

Friend #2 lives in a penthouse on the beach, surfs almost every day, plays blues guitar and makes videogames for a living.

And I ride into my work on the moon in a Unicorn.

Also note the contradiction that if he does all that, how has he spent all that time on it? 

Do I need to prove it?

I'm his flatmate, we live here:

That top balcony on top of empire is ours. Right in front of prime surf spot.

He works at Free Lives, here's their game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWM2rPN0hsk

Can't prove the guitar thingy. :/

Random photo off net + link to 25 year old styled game (not AAA, or even a B game, but that? RIght...) COMBINED with your sig (why you be posting from CERN? *rollseyes*) = I'm calling you out for saying crap.

Dr.Grass said:

Some of my friends have clocked THOUSANDS of hours on Dota2. It's the closest thing to a sport ever. No need for much else in gaming.

Really?  What about actual sports?  Or Cheerleading?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

TheJimbo1234 said:

Random photo off net + link to 25 year old styled game (not AAA, or even a B game, but that? RIght...) COMBINED with your sig (why you be posting from CERN? *rollseyes*) = I'm calling you out for saying crap.

Well I'm sorry if your bar in life is so low that these things seem implausible.

And FYI, that game kicks ass. They won the international OUYA create game jam:

I suppose you only notice games that have teams of 150 working for 3 years, but some of us are not like that.

You see that adress there at the bottom for the studio? Muizenberg, Cape Town? That building in the photo is at the beach front in Muizenberg.

Now if you want me to take a pic of myself on that balcony with a surfboard and a Cern hoodie I'll do it.

What's wrong with you.

^ rhetorical

Around the Network

I dont know what Dota is, I think of that German song.....The opinion of a console gamer, showing that Valve isn't ubiquitous to the mass gamer.

Furthermore, I now question why people like Valve the way they do. Apparently Gabe purposefully giving Half life fans the finger by refusing to listen to the pleas to make more Half life doesn't affect his reputation. Since 2007, the only new game they made was Portal 2 (correct me if im wrong). They abandoned their promise with cross online with PS3. I just dont get it.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

I dont know what Dota is, I think of that German song.....The opinion of a console gamer, showing that Valve isn't ubiquitous to the mass gamer.

Furthermore, I now question why people like Valve the way they do. Apparently Gabe purposefully giving Half life fans the finger by refusing to listen to the pleas to make more Half life doesn't affect his reputation. Since 2007, the only new game they made was Portal 2 (correct me if im wrong). They abandoned their promise with cross online with PS3. I just dont get it.

Some people believe in quantity over quality and don't release things for the sake of releasing them.

If every game dev released sequels because of what the fanbase wanted then there'd be anarchy.

That's why Nintendo and Sony are so eager to catch the indie market. The Eshop and PSN are starting become more like, devs being able to set their own prices and release date. Seem like indie games are going to be more bigger or just as big as multiplats this gen.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Dr.Grass said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

Well I'm sorry if your bar in life is so low that these things seem implausible.

I suppose you only notice games that have teams of 150 working for 3 years, but some of us are not like that.

You see that adress there at the bottom for the studio? Muizenberg, Cape Town? That building in the photo is at the beach front in Muizenberg.

Now if you want me to take a pic of myself on that balcony with a surfboard and a Cern hoodie I'll do it.

What's wrong with you.

^ rhetorical

Hm yes, looking at that picture I can see why you know people who have "clocked up" thousands of hours on games and you call it a sport.

TheJimbo1234 said:
Dr.Grass said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

What's wrong with you.

^ rhetorical

Hm yes, looking at that picture I can see why you know people who have "clocked up" thousands of hours on games and you call it a sport.

You are pathetic dude.