By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz Gods - UNITE!

Soriku said:
This is a thread where us VG Chartz Gods (me, leo-j, naznatips, Ben, ckmlb, Rol) can unite and...do anything here

VG CHARTZ GODS ONLY!

Who the fuck are you to say that you are a god? Are you actually serious? Man you sure are arrogant for a 13 year old boy who hasn't hit puberty yet.

Just kiddin buddy. But just because you post 1000 spam threads a day and the site tells you you are, it doesn't mean you actually are lol.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

This is actually lamer than my Power Rangers Lets Go stand that I sometimes make with my schoolmates :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

ssj12 said:
no its 4000 as im a god

no your not,you are a vgchartz obessive

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Dodece said:
The god of spam perhaps a deity of no substance is less then a deity. The only gods I perceive on these forums are those that deliver enlightenment to the subjects, or upon which the discussion truly turns. Some might call me the god of discord, but I am too humble to accept any accolade beyond a decent poster. Narcissism or self aggrandizement are not in my thesaurus synonymous with the divine.

There are no gods just very important persons.
There is a reason, even though I disagree with you most of the time, that you are one of my favorite posters here. 

Soriku doesn't Spam as much as Leo-j

btw, I deserve a welcome back party (returning from a ban)!!! Hello world!!!!