By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz Gods - UNITE!

broken.

Around the Network

broken!!!

hehehe this is fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

One mistake you NEVER make is to leave out a god. Especially a vengeful angry god like Stof.

Ok, a neurotic, quirky god like stof... It's still a mistake.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Evidently you are only a Mod, Stof. You'll need to spam some more before you are allowed to post in this thread.

WELCOME TO VGCHARTZ.

NO GODS. NO KINGS. ONLY MAN.

Around the Network

I'll get there someday... I'll be the darkest, most cursed blood god ever.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Oh no Super. I'm an honest to goodness certified God. And I got there the old fashioned way of actually posting something of content and merit. In fact, Aside from Leo-j and Soriku, we all did that.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Soriku said:
stof said:
One mistake you NEVER make is to leave out a god. Especially a vengeful angry god like Stof.

Ok, a neurotic, quirky god like stof... It's still a mistake.

Make 1925 spams and come back.

Fixed that for you. 

stof said:
Oh no Super. I'm an honest to goodness certified God. And I got there the old fashioned way of actually posting something of content and merit. In fact, Aside from Leo-j and Soriku, we all did that.
You don't have to convince me.  It's Sgt. Spamtastic that you should worry about.

VG Charts God
Created: 2nd Feb 07
Last login: Today
Profile views: 7,941
Forum posts: 3,076
Posts / Day: 8.57

It's right there for ya Soriku!