By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see from Nintendo at E3?

An exclusive Suda51 game, considering Killer is Dead is not coming to a Nintendo platform.

Around the Network

"X" and Zelda on WiiU. We already know 3D Mario and MK is coming. Anything else is a bonus. Not expecting Retro just because they haven't even teased us yet.

Pokemon for 3DS, some localization announcements, maybe Monolith's 3DS RPG.

Oh and full on Pokemon NFC title, not the Pokemon Rumble stuff.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'll be pissed if Nintendo spends thirty minutes talking about the Yarn Yoshi game (similar to how they talked about Nintendo Land last year)...
I'm looking forward to it, but there are other games I would rather see...
I guess I want more information on titles we already know about...
I'd love a new Metroid from Retro...
New IP's are exciting...
Kid Icarus: Uprising was an awesome revival; I would love another one...
Could Nintendo Land have been foreshadowing a Takamaru's Castle or Balloon Fight revival???
I'd love to see a new engaging Ice Climber or a new Gumshoe with an awesome detective story...
Any chance we'll get a Fatal Frame announcement???

Have a nice day...

Go big or go home. Mario/Yoshi/Zelda/etc. are fine, but they need something that will shake things up.

Nintendo x Square-Enix RPG for Wii U.

Something big and shocking.

Smash Bros. and Xenoblade 2.

Around the Network

WiiU2 with 16gb of GDDR5 RAM and 5 terraflops of output to come out this holiday for $299 with a 10tb HDD.

Or I guess I'd be happy with 3D Mario and Smash Bros for this holiday. Don't want a price drop yet as I think Nintendo just needs games.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Simple, new IPs

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Wii U support. The 3DS is set for the whole year with what they've announced. If they can get all those games they showed at Nintendo Direct along with a 3D Mario to come out in 2013, then the holiday period could be big for them.

From Nintendo - Mario kart U

From Sony - Grand Theft Auto for vita 

and Saints Row 4 

Games that will win them the generation

I LOVE ICELAND!