By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo found guilty of Sonying, fined $30 million

Tagged games:

"3DS has realized substantial sales, largely as a result of the utilization of 3-D technology."

Yeah... right...

These guys clearly know what they are doing.

Around the Network

again no justice in this world

nintendo could have made a big zelda game for that money but no a stupid hypocrit goes to las vegas and spends that money on stupid ,sick ,naked ladies :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
again no justice in this world

nintendo could have made a big zelda game for that money but no a stupid hypocrit goes to las vegas and spends that money on stupid ,sick ,naked ladies :S

Im pretty sure Nintendo has always some spare money for new Zelda games.
Those 30 Million wouldn't probably even somehow used for Zelda in any way.

Good to see that even judges can be totally dumb people.

Nintendo didnt develop anything they licenced Sharp technology NINTENDO CAN NOT be accused of stealing or patent infrigment or anything like that in this case. The only company that can be sued here would be Sharp.

I mean you invent something I invent something similar and a third person buys from me how can You go and sue the third person? It makes no sense.

I wonder what the requirements for becoming a judge etc are do they accept mentally retarded people nowadays?

Thank god Nintendo wont need to pay this because a smarter judge will change the result of this crap.

P.S. thread name = there you have the reason why people always say Sony fans are the worst. Its not objective its just pure trolling well done :)

I don't think Sony has anything to do with this...

Just because the guy worked at Sony for years doesn't make his patent Sony's patent.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:

Just because the guy worked at Sony for years doesn't make his patent Sony's patent.

So, you are telling that technically Nintendo didn't copy Sony, but someone else?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BaldrSkies said:

Once you're Sony, you're Sony 4 life.

Wow, that's a nice pay day. This guy's now got more cash in the bank than the company he used to work for.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

JazzB1987 said:

Nintendo didnt develop anything they licenced Sharp technology NINTENDO CAN NOT be accused of stealing or patent infrigment or anything like that in this case. The only company that can be sued here would be Sharp.

I mean you invent something I invent something similar and a third person buys from me how can You go and sue the third person? It makes no sense.

I wonder what the requirements for becoming a judge etc are do they accept mentally retarded people nowadays?

Thank god Nintendo wont need to pay this because a smarter judge will change the result of this crap.

P.S. thread name = there you have the reason why people always say Sony fans are the worst. Its not objective its just pure trolling well done :)

The jury passed the judgement - common people like you and me.

Nintendo will appeal - the guy has no case.

JazzB1987 said:

Yeah, OP is known for being a notorious troll and hyping up Sony products. You haven't been here very long, have you?