By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name 5 remakes you want to see

realistically:
-Final Fantasy VII
-Pokemon Red/Green/Blue/Yellow
-Jade Cocoon
-Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule Bleed&Battle

and my fantasy nerd dream:
-Final Fantasy V in full HD, none of that PSP super sprites or the FF III&IV bullshit

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

LOL no I thought it was you who just started playing Final Fantasy starting with IX so I got a little hyped up and asked you to play the rest from the first to the tenth =)) My gaming journey began with MSX anyway.

Haha, I bought IX but haven't played it yet. I don't know if I can be asked to play through them all chronologically.

maximo 1
maximo 2
maximo 3

For the topic:

FF7

Xenogears

Resident Evil 2

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Suikoden 2

LoZ ALTtP
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Metal Gear Solid
pretty much any cult ps1 game because let me tell you something, that system had the worst graphics of any console. Was just the beginning when devs ousted creative art style in favor of realism and it failed miserably. DKC 2 looks better than any ps1 game I have ever seen.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Resident Evil 2
FF 1 (you know start fresh from the beginning)

disagree with Metal gear solid and FF VII. im sure that a lot will be lost in the process. both Square and Kojima have said if they make full remakes they will actually be "modern" in terms of gameplay... so no thanks

1. Halo 2
2. Blade Runner
3. Timesplitters 2
4. Legacy of Kain
5. Timesplitters 3

Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog.
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
Assassin's Creed (The Original with improved gameplay, updated graphics and 5 hours more of gameplay/story.)

Wild Arms
Jak and Daxter
Crash
midnight Club
Burnout

Oooh. Panzer Dragoon Saga, good one.