5. Star Ocean 3

1. Doom 2
2. Turok 2
3. Majora's Mask
4. Resident Evil 4
5. Bioforge

Horrorfest said:
Mummelmann said:
I don't want remakes, I want developers (and movie directors) to start looking ahead instead of remaking shit all the time, it never lives up to the nostalgic expectation.

Resident Evil Remake says otherwise. 1000x better than the original.

I doubt that. I still don't want developers to focus on remakes, I want new things and original ideas instead. Its bad enough that the vast, vast majority of all games being released are sequels, toss in remakes as well and there's very little creative progress.

1: Star Wars Shadows of the Empire... the book was awesome and the game did not do it justice, save for the epic Hoth level, which would be a million times more epic on an HD console.

2: Ys IV... never got a proper English release.

3: Ys V... ditto.

4: Body Harvest... remake or sequel, this game needs a comeback!

5: Resident Evil 2... give it the same treatment that they gave the GC REmake of the first game and I'll be happy as a pig in shit!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

1. Resident Evil 2 (Like the REmake on GameCube, like the dude above said xD)
2. Final Fantasy IX (I have little faith in SE to get things right, but in a perfect world...)
3. Final Fantasy VII (Same as IX)
4. Perfect Dark (Microsoft seems to have completely forgotten about this game, unfortunately...)
5. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (This one I'm not too sure about, because it was already perfect on SNES)

NightDragon83 said:
1: Star Wars Shadows of the Empire... the book was awesome and the game did not do it justice, save for the epic Hoth level, which would be a million times more epic on an HD console.

2: Ys IV... never got a proper English release.

3: Ys V... ditto.

4: Body Harvest... remake or sequel, this game needs a comeback!

5: Resident Evil 2... give it the same treatment that they gave the GC REmake of the first game and I'll be happy as a pig in shit!

You're in luck, because Ys Celceta is coming out in English later this year. And it was a fantastic retelling.

1. blaster master (original with face lift only, maybe hidden levels/powers?)

1.5. ghouls n ghosts (but metroidvania style) and or maximo reboot

2. mdk2 (just a graphics reboot)

2.5. jet force gemini (just graphics reboot, plus maybe add planets/ships, don't touch the music!)

3. soul reaver (just graphics reboot, don't change story or voice acting at all, because tony jay is dead and must be elder god)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyDTEn32Fs

3.5. Banjo and Kazooie 1/2 (just redo graphics and add a bunch of hidden levels linking the games, leave music alone)

4. magician lord (make metroidvania style with crazy wizard powers/transformations)

4.5. super metroid (just a face lift plus extra hidden content/areas)

5. medevil (leave the music and sound alone, in the art style of nightmare before Christmas or coraline)

5.5. metroid prime (when samus crash lands she losses her voice, no voice acting at all, ever!)

Metroid Prime games. I know they had the Metroid Prime trilogy, but remakes in full HD with new features is my craziest wet dream.

1. Jet Force Gemini
2. Banjo Kazooie
3. Conkers Bad Fur Day
4. LoZ Majoras Mask
5. Snowboard Kids

oh how the mighty have fallen :(