By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Leaked!

Munkeh111 said:
Shinobi-san said:

Playing the Haytham story bit was one of the highlights of AC3 for me....i really enjoyed those missions they were tight and focused. Haytham as a character was also really interesting.

Going from Haytham to Connor was....well underwhelming and dissapointing. Not only did the game go south from there on but the gameplay and missions did as well. Its as if the game was developed by 3 or 4 different teams.

I didn't like the way that I knew that I was going to change character, so didn't really bother with exploration or side missions in case that progress didn't carry over. I also felt that it was over linear, but hey, I enjoyed the game as a whole

I thought they completely fucked up with AC3. But to be honest i don't think it was intentional

A genuine mess up.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Munkeh111 said:
Shinobi-san said:

Playing the Haytham story bit was one of the highlights of AC3 for me....i really enjoyed those missions they were tight and focused. Haytham as a character was also really interesting.

Going from Haytham to Connor was....well underwhelming and dissapointing. Not only did the game go south from there on but the gameplay and missions did as well. Its as if the game was developed by 3 or 4 different teams.

I didn't like the way that I knew that I was going to change character, so didn't really bother with exploration or side missions in case that progress didn't carry over. I also felt that it was over linear, but hey, I enjoyed the game as a whole

I thought they completely fucked up with AC3. But to be honest i don't think it was intentional

A genuine mess up.

I generally am quite soft on games, but I definitely enjoyed myself even if it lost some of the great character development from AC II

Looks good. Would be nice if they spent more time on each game, they don't need one every year!

Also, no way will PS4 be out in October.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Trailer didn't hype me at all...

Conegamer said:
Looks good. Would be nice if they spent more time on each game, they don't need one every year!

Also, no way will PS4 be out in October.

But each game has more man hours spent on them than most. They use gigantic teams and different teams! Ubisoft Montreal, which is the primary studio behind the game, employs 2,200 people, according to wikipedia, and in 2012 only released Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed III. They do have Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six Patriots and probably AC IV. Even with all those games, they still have huge teams

Around the Network

Honestly the pirate setting is something I love so i'm excited, but they better do it right damn it!

Throw in some Ninjas and make the game good and I"m day one.

I was interested in AC3 after seeing the trailer, but talk of bugs/glitches, particularly on the Wii U version cooled my enthusiasm for it. I may yet get it discounted but I'm just not psyched for it any more.

hsrob said:
Throw in some Ninjas and make the game good and I"m day one.

I was interested in AC3 after seeing the trailer, but talk of bugs/glitches, particularly on the Wii U version cooled my enthusiasm for it. I may yet get it discounted but I'm just not psyched for it any more.

I've got to say, I didn't notice any game breaking bugs at all in my PS3 playthrough. Horses did get stuck a few times, but that was just funny, especially when one got lodged in the middle of a tree

I don't understand why people gets their pants hot every time an Ass Creed gets a trailer, you guys have really not given up on the series yet?

cant flippin wait assasins of the carribeans creed