By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Leaked!

looks promising.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
hsrob said:
Throw in some Ninjas and make the game good and I"m day one.

I was interested in AC3 after seeing the trailer, but talk of bugs/glitches, particularly on the Wii U version cooled my enthusiasm for it. I may yet get it discounted but I'm just not psyched for it any more.

I've got to say, I didn't notice any game breaking bugs at all in my PS3 playthrough. Horses did get stuck a few times, but that was just funny, especially when one got lodged in the middle of a tree

That's good to hear. I might have to start a thread asking for a few more opinions. I'm in the mood for a new game this week.

I am slowly coming to the realisation that sites like Digital Foundry are beginning to lose sight of the forest for the trees.

I'm sorry but horrible costume for the assassin. It does not fit into the Pirate World at all, he sticks out way too much.

PullusPardus said:

I don't understand why people gets their pants hot every time an Ass Creed gets a trailer, you guys have really not given up on the series yet?

I'm sorry I like the game.  Didn't know it was a crime.

Munkeh111 said:
zumnupy10 said:
adriane23 said:
Launch title for the PS4? Could this mean that the Next Xbox won't release until later (early 2014)?

As long as the yearly releases offer something unique from the last game, I'm okay with it. Plus, the price drops to $34.99 on Black Friday every year. That's basically $1.00 per hour of gameplay.

No.  But it could mean PS4 will be released before october 29th.

Nope, means nothing. We know Beyond will launch on October 8th, so the PS4 should be after that

Along with Watch Dogs, it will mean that they release the game when the PS4 is launched, but earlier on other platforms. This will mean I have a very difficult decision to make if the PS4 is delayed to Spring in the UK.

It also demonstates that the PS4 does not represent the same jump as the PS3 though, we didn't get the same number of cross generational games last time

October 29th would be after Beyond launch,right ? 

Assuming both X720 and PS4 are releasing in 2013, I think Sony and MS would avoid launching in the same month.

One is coming in October and the other in November imo. 

Around the Network

Never get hyped over a trailer!! It might turn out bad like AC3.

Munkeh111 said:
zumnupy10 said:
adriane23 said:
Launch title for the PS4? Could this mean that the Next Xbox won't release until later (early 2014)?

As long as the yearly releases offer something unique from the last game, I'm okay with it. Plus, the price drops to $34.99 on Black Friday every year. That's basically $1.00 per hour of gameplay.

No.  But it could mean PS4 will be released before october 29th.

Nope, means nothing. We know Beyond will launch on October 8th, so the PS4 should be after that

Along with Watch Dogs, it will mean that they release the game when the PS4 is launched, but earlier on other platforms. This will mean I have a very difficult decision to make if the PS4 is delayed to Spring in the UK.

It also demonstates that the PS4 does not represent the same jump as the PS3 though, we didn't get the same number of cross generational games last time

Hum... That may be because the PS3 came out like... a year after the 360? The 360 did get its fair share of cross gen games. But at the time the PS3 came out, what cross gen games were left to release? God of War 2? Cross gen games are usually third party games, not first party. And most third parties had already shifted their focus to the next gen with the 360 (and development for the upcoming PS3) at that point in time.

Just saying.

OMG! will get the PS4 version XD

wow a lot of you actually think it looks good? looks really lackluster.

Looks interesting, will still have to catch up with my backlog of AC games though