By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console are you buying next?

What console are you buying next?

I'm buying a PS4 221 57.70%

I'm buying the next Xbox 34 8.88%

I'm buying a Ps4/next Xb... 26 6.79%

I'm buying a Wii-U 74 19.32%

I'm Sticking with this g... 8 2.09%

I'm more a PC gamer but ... 12 3.13%

I'm only interested in handheld gaming 2 0.52%

I'm not interested in an... 6 1.57%

Total:383

PS4 launch

3DS around Black Friday

Wii U either at at Black Friday if cheap with Zelda WW HD or next year with more games.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
well i have a 3ds, vita and WiiU so ps4 is next. then maybe a gaming pc if Sim City is fixed

I'm assuming you're as disappointed with the current state of the new simcity as well. I was also planning to build a new PC rig to play this and get back into some PC gaming but the new simcity looks so disappointing so far those plans have been put on hold. 

AnthonyW86 said:

I'm Sticking with this gen and will replace my Ps3/X360/Wii if it breaks down

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

I'm getting a PS3 next, my old PS3 broke years ago.

After that 3DS, then Wii U ,then a PS4, and then years down the road, maybe a NextBox or Vita.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

PS4 baby

This is all dependent on my financial situation but my plan is as follows...

Pick up a wii U this summer (if pikmin and wonderful 101 get released on time).

Pick up either a PS4 of 720 this fall. Which one will be dependent on their full exclusive line up for launch window.

Pickup which ever system I didn't get a year or 2 down the road.

Bare In mind I live with siblings who also game, so its highly unlikely I'd need to pay for all of this by myself.

Around the Network

Interesting to see how many people are considering a Wii-U, a lot as a second console but are waiting until the price goes down. Maybe Wii-U's price really is it's biggest problem?

I like playing on PC most, but when next Xbox will be released, I'll think about buying it ;)

PS4 and eventually WiiU when it's worth the price and has some good games.

PS3 for Tales and other JRPGs.

Likely will rent it from someone though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'll get a 3DS XL with Pokemon X or Y and maybe a WiiU when both Mario 3D and Mario Kart are released.