By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console are you buying next?

What console are you buying next?

I'm buying a PS4 221 57.70%

I'm buying the next Xbox 34 8.88%

I'm buying a Ps4/next Xb... 26 6.79%

I'm buying a Wii-U 74 19.32%

I'm Sticking with this g... 8 2.09%

I'm more a PC gamer but ... 12 3.13%

I'm only interested in handheld gaming 2 0.52%

I'm not interested in an... 6 1.57%

Total:383

PS4 and nothing else. Tried Multiplatform this gen, but I ended up playing only on PS3. I played a little with the Xbox 360, got about 13.000 Gamerscore if that is any indication. But sometime I just bought all games for PS3 because it was more convenient and I liked the Gamepad more than the one from the 360. The Wii was a short fun but hasn't been used in a long time. My girlfriend bought, but only played with it for 3 months or so. Last game I played was Xenoblade, but I didn't really get all the hype. Wasn't that much fun to me.

So, Next Gen I'm just gonna stick to the PS4 from the very beginning. I don't need multiple consoles anymore.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I already got a Wii U, 3DS, and my PC, might pick up a Vita really late in it's life cycle, not sure yet. Next console will prolly be PS4 a few years down the road depending on the games like I did the PS3.

I will get a PS4 at launch and maybe a Xbox later on if something like Alan wake comes out (love that game).

The only thing that could be annoying is the release of a PS4 AC game and no PS4 to play it on, so i will have to hold off buying it until the console is out.Could be interesting. This in fact could be a problem for many "same time" next gen games coming out by the end of the year. Why buy a PS3 version when the PS4 version should run better.

MakeAmazing said:
I will get a PS4 at launch and maybe a Xbox later on if something like Alan wake comes out (love that game).

The only thing that could be annoying is the release of a PS4 AC game and no PS4 to play it on, so i will have to hold off buying it until the console is out.Could be interesting. This in fact could be a problem for many "same time" next gen games coming out by the end of the year. Why buy a PS3 version when the PS4 version should run better.

Yeah, agreed. I'm not buying GTA 5 at launch because of that. There just has to be a wonderful 1080p @ 60 fps version for the PS4! Maxed out in every way, that would be totally awesome. :P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Microvision?

Around the Network

I'm thinking of buying 2 more original xbox consoles... halo 2, and conker live and reloaded lan parties!

I'm gonna have all systems eventually. It depends on when the PS4 and the next XBox releases

ps4 all the way baby. i'm starting to dream about it, can't wait.

Most likely PS4.

I'm open to buying any one of the next gen consoles. But I won't be getting anything for a few years. College will keep me busy enough.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash