By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console are you buying next?

What console are you buying next?

I'm buying a PS4 221 57.70%

I'm buying the next Xbox 34 8.88%

I'm buying a Ps4/next Xb... 26 6.79%

I'm buying a Wii-U 74 19.32%

I'm Sticking with this g... 8 2.09%

I'm more a PC gamer but ... 12 3.13%

I'm only interested in handheld gaming 2 0.52%

I'm not interested in an... 6 1.57%

Total:383

Wii U, once some games I really want arrive. (Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade sequel, Yarn Yoshi, 3D Mario)

Around the Network

PS4 and a WiiU with the new Zelda when it gets released(hope for a nice golden WiiU or something like that)

2017/18 a new PC - My rig right now should still be able to max out everything till 2015/16 and then you have the PS4 for Multiplats i could get on PCPS4Nextbox.Console Multiplats are probably better on PS4.
NextBox when i can get it for under 100€ on ebay or so cause it won't have enough games i care for to justify anything more expensive.

I already have a 3DS so that has been crossed from my list.
I'll probably buy a Wii U sometime this year, either when Wind Waker U releases or during Christmas (when I get the money).
Other than, the likeliness of me buying a superior PC is also probable, but it will not be used for primarily gaming.
PS4 only if it gets games that I want to buy.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Well I have been saying I should buy a PS3 for like 5 years now, so clearly a PS4 is the console I will buy next.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I'm buying a PS4 day one, hopefully putting my preorder on soon too

Around the Network

I'm buying a Wii U and/or PS4 next. No rush though. I just bought a Vita and portable gaming has been interesting me more than console gaming lately.
So, this year its mostly 3DS and Vita. Maybe some 360 stuff along the way but not much. I'm also pondering buying a PS3 instead, but i'm waiting for a price cut on that.

When next gen consoles launch I'll probably get a PS4.

Wii-U probably, though it'll still be awhile before I actually buy any new consoles.
That said, I'm also looking into picking up a PSP soon. Doubt they'll get much cheaper than they are now before Sony stops producing them, and there're quite a few games I want for the system.

Hmm

Depends. I have a bunch of PS3 games, but my PS3 broke. I'd like to replace it, but I'm a bit strapped at the moment, and I have a hard time justifying spending the money on a console whose best years are behind it. If I could find one under 200, I might go for it.

I'm a big portable fan, so I'd like to buy a Vita once the software line up justifies it. Gravity Rush is fun, but that's the only thing that interests me ATM.

PS4 and X-Box 720 will probably be a while if I get them at all. If the Wii U plays most multiplats but at a lower graphics settings, I'll be ok. If not I'll eventually break down and buy another console, but unless they're shockingly cheap, it will be a while before I could afford one.

PS4 on the 1st day.
WiiU once I can get a Premium model+game for €249, anything above is not justifying the price.
Xbox720 on day 1 if I have the money after PS4