By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console are you buying next?

What console are you buying next?

I'm buying a PS4 221 57.70%

I'm buying the next Xbox 34 8.88%

I'm buying a Ps4/next Xb... 26 6.79%

I'm buying a Wii-U 74 19.32%

I'm Sticking with this g... 8 2.09%

I'm more a PC gamer but ... 12 3.13%

I'm only interested in handheld gaming 2 0.52%

I'm not interested in an... 6 1.57%

Total:383

PS4-Near release/xbox
Wii U-Not sure, maybe never
Xbox 720-choice between this and ps4

Around the Network

PS4 day one. Really no need to buy an xbox. I might get a wii U again if they change things around.

PS4 maybe down the line sometime.

Depends if it has good support from Japan or not.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

PS4 on launch day. I plan on pre-ordering as soon as it's possible to do so.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Im buying ps4/NeXbox, not sure which

Around the Network

PS4 a few yr.'s down the road, Ouya, Vita, PC, and we'll see. little to no chance of a nextbox purchase.

Already have a Wii U so it depends on what Microsoft shows with the nextbox, I have a ton of digital content (like 70 games and as many tv shows) for my 360 that would be a big bonus if it all just carries over. As it is nothing about the PS4 was either amazing or dissapointing to me, very logical upgrade. It depends on just how much microsoft pushes kinect and casuals, if I get thesame type of vibe from Microsoft that I got from Nintendo during the wii launch (casuals only thing that matter) than I will give the Sony another chance (never got a ps3 had a psp and a ps2 as last sony consoles)

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Both the PS4 and Xbox 720 and eventually a Wii U when it gets cheaper, already own the Vita and 3DS so I'm set on the handheld front. 

I just got a ps3 over the holidays and theres alot of 3ds games on the way so that should keep me occupied for awhile. Ill probably get a Wii u next, posibly this black friday if theres a good deal and a couple of biig games. Ill grt a ps4 in a few years

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Im just sticking with my WiiU, i wont be investing in multiple consoles this gen. If i change my mind it would prob be PS4.